Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering with Mathematics Minor, Major GPA 3.10, December 2015
Senior Design Project - Optical Fabrication of Lightweighted 3D Printed Mirrors: Mechanical lead and main Lockheed Martin sponsor contact in a cross disciplinary team of six engineering students. Team is tasked with the design, analysis, fabrication (including polishing), and testing of additive manufactured metal mirrors to determine the process feasibility.
AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Siemans NX, Siemans Teamcenter, MAGICS, AutoFAB, MATLAB, PSW, Control Center, Insight, Altair Inspire, MeshLab, Microsoft Office, EOS M280, Renishaw AM250, Phenix ProX 300, Dimension 1200es, Fortus 400mc, working in hazmat suits, grinding and polishing 3D printed substrates, Dremel tool, working on parts for flight, optimization for 3D printing
Orbital ATK, Mechanical Engineering Intern Chandler, AZ, May 2015 – Present
· Operate and maintenance two Dimension 1200es and one Fortus 400mc additive manufacturing machines. Prepare machine for new build and service machines to ensure the material and support properly work in the tip..
· Manage 3D printing tasks for parts made for both flight and testing purposes, and program parts for optimal manufacturing performance. Clear support material and post process parts to meet drawing specifications.
· Model fixtures for Launch Vehicle projects in NX CAD software, program and build part in 3D printer.
· Optimize battery boxes and mach housing unit models by minimizing weight and maximizing part strength in NX
· Analyze GMD drawings in bill of materials and choose the parts that are best suited for additive manufacturing. Modify the CAD models that are suitable for 3D printing and adjust the design for optimal fabrication.
FlexLite Corp, Mechanical Engineering Intern Tucson, AZ, Feb 2015 – May 2015
· Assemble EdgeLite technology pods by adhering the circuit board within the injection molded shell
· Test circuit board to ensure all components are working properly and efficiently
· Assist select important markings for electronic equipment, create models using Corel Draw, and work with vendors
Incodema3D, DMLS Additive Manufacturing Intern Ithaca, NY, May 2014-January 2015
● Contributing to the day-to-day success of the start-up company. Work with Cornell University through Start-up period. Work 50+ hours week during summer and part-time from August to January.
● Operate and service EOS M280, Renishaw AM250, and Phenix ProX 300 DMLS additive manufacturing machines. Prepare and clean machines for new builds, perform all powder material changes in 3D printer, and replace flammable filters. Set up new build plate and prepare machines for new parts to be manufactured.
● Monitor each layer to make sure that the laser was properly welding metal powder to the plate or the previous slice. Help save builds after wiper blade failure by fixing the specific layer.
● Release powder from internal cavities and remove support material from part. Sand and clean burrs from parts, using the sand and bead blast to provide quality finish on parts. Use drill press, tap holes, and add helicoil inserts.
● Use customer’s 3D CAD model to create part price quotes utilizing MAGICS. Built and added support material to parts based on shape and design of model to ensure optimized manufacturing survivability.
● Work on drafting procedural documents for machine maintenance and protocols for use by technicians.
“Optical fabrication of light-weighted 3D printed mirrors”. SPIE Optics + Photonics, August, 2015.
Tompkins Trust Company, Float Bank Teller Ithaca, NY, Summer and Winter Breaks, 2011-2013
· Provide professional customer service for deposits, withdrawals, and official bank checks.
· Handle $150,000 worth of transactions daily and work at 10 different branches changing weekly.
MEMBERSHIPS AND AFFILIATIONS
SPIE, American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME),
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing is €450 (approx £400 or US$450) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user).
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.