Satellite Communications Engineer en ISDEFE
January 2013 - Present (2 years 7 months)
Network Engineer in Aeronautical Communications team, within Communications and Earth Segment department in ISDEFE. Currently involved in the design, installation, support and maintenance of VSAT nodes interconnecting aircontrol stations. Integration of aeronautical communication services (AMHS, ATS, AFTN) and LAN networks, on Frame Relay data circuits over satellite. Design, installation and testing of ground station systems for LEO and GEO satellites (RF, IF, M&C, Communications).
Systems Engineer en INSA, Ingeniería y Servicios Aeroespaciales, S.A
March 2010 - January 2013 (2 years 11 months)
Systems Engineer in Aeronautical Communications team, within Communications and Earth Segment department. Developing projects mainly in the area of aeronautical communications. Involved in the following projects:
- CAFSAT Network: design, installation and maintenance of VSAT aeronautical communications stations interconnecting air control centers. Deployment of ATS, AFTN, AMHS, Frame Relay and TCP/IP communication circuits over satellite.
- Design, installation and testing of ground station systems for LEO and GEO satellites (RF, IF, M&C, Communications).
- Design and installation of a VSAT based link, interconnecting the Associated UNED Center in Malabo, Equatorial Guinea, with the central site of UNED in Madrid. The works included the installation of two 1.8 m. diameter antennas, the configuration of a point to point satellite link over iDirect modems, and the interconnection between the LAN network in Malabo with the Intranet of UNED, and the Internet.
- Development of the control software for a 45 GHz. receptor in the Astronomy Center of Yebes. Consisted in a control program executed over Microchip PIC16 and PIC18 microcontrollers, which controlled a sensor card, allowing temperature and gain monitoring, along with external communications through RS232 serial protocol. During the project test implementations of TCP/IP server over microcontroller were carried out, in conjunction with the development of the function libraries needed for the integration and management of the sensors card, which included temperature sensor, ADC and DAC converters, serial/parallel IO ports, and I2C based inter-sensor communications.
Researcher en University of Malaga
May 2009 -March 2010 (11 months)
Scholarship for the completion of the Master Thesis in the department of Systems Engineering and Automation of University of Málaga. During the project I developed a real time control system for a 6 degrees of freedom robotic arm, within a research program in surgical robotics. The system was designed to be executed over a real time NI-PXI industrial computer, and develop using National Intruments' LabVIEW. The main targets in the project were:
- The study of the cinematic model of the robotic arm, and its implementation in LabVIEW functions.
- The design and implementation of communication libraries, to be used with the PowerCube motor line of Schunk, over CAN bus.
- Design and implementation of the motion planning and control system, allowing the planification of articular and cartesian trajectories, and performing the motion control in an articular level.
Cofounder en Caduceus Software Sanitario
November 2008 - May 2009 (7 months)
Main tasks carried out during the foundation of the company included product design, business plan development and market research, searching and interviewing potential customers. The project was awarded with an Accesit in the Spin Off Award of University of Malaga in the edition of 2008.
Trainee en AT4 wireless
March 2008 - September 2008 (7 months)
6 months internship in the Projects Area, in charge of the R&D projects within the company. Colaboration in the following tasks:
- Constuction of an IPv4-IPv6 interoperability test bed over LiNUX. Development of a test program of transition mechanisms from IPv4 to IPv6 including: 4in6, 6in4, 6over4, 6to4, ISATAP, Teredo, SIIT and IP tunnelling.
- Development of a test software for a automobile communications system, consisting in the transmission of beacons through TCP/IP sockets. The development was made using Visual C++ over Windows.
- Design of a demo test system to verify the compliance of health devices with Continua Alliance specifications and requirements.
- Study of federation identity technologies in Internet, considering OpenID, SAML and Liberty Alliance. ML).
German Language, UNIcert2 Certificate
Sprachen Zentrum, Universität Kassel July 2007
TOEIC Listening and Reading Official Score Report - 970 points
Educational Testing Service (ETS) October 2013 to October 2015
English (Full professional proficiency)
German (Professional working proficiency)
Universidad de Málaga
Telecommunications Engineer, Communication networks and protocols, signal processing, RF, antennas, project management, 1999 - 2009
Master Thesis pending, estimated 4th quarter 2015.
Elektrotechnik, Microprocessors, control engineering, microwaves, optic communications, german, 2006 - 2007
IBM Rational DOORS Foundation v9.4
IBM Rational DOORS Practicioner v9.4
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £350 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2017 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.