01.07.2014 – 30.10.2015 Young Graduate Trainee, European Space Agency, ESRIN, Science, Applications and Future Technologies Department, Exploitation and Services Division, Via Galileo Galilei, Casella Postale 64, 00044 Frascati (Roma), Italy, www.esa.int
▪ developing and testing a processing chain of high-resolution optical images (Landsat 8 and Sentinel-2)
▪ land use/land change applications
▪ networking with user communities and researchers
▪ organizing meetings
▪ support in contacts between ESA and Polish EO companies
01.05.2014 - 30.06.2014 Freelance work, Ecological Research Laboratory “NATURA”, Żabokliki, Kubusia Puchatka 78 Street, 08-110 Siedlce, Poland, www.pbenatura.pl
▪ Production of a geomorphological map for the “Urban development strategy of Radom Functional Area” project
01.01.2011 – 30.06.2014 Geographer, Institute of Geodesy and Cartography, Remote Sensing Centre, Modzelewskiego 27 Street, 02-679 Warsaw, Poland, www.igik.edu.pl/en
▪ Work in various international and national projects, for example: Corine Land Cover 2013, Geoland 2, Pecs1/2, GIONET
▪ Field measurements
▪ GIS analysis
▪ Processing remote sensing data with different space-resolution
▪ Meteorological data analysis
▪ Promoting IGiK on scientific events
▪ Conducting workshops
▪ Writing scientific papers, attending to conferences
01.09.2009 – 31.12.2010 GIS specialist, Integrated Engineering, Zielona 18 Street, 05-090 Raszyn, Poland, www.integrated.pl
▪ Projects in hydrology – designing of dams and flood embankments, modelling of flood waves
▪ GIS analysis
01.12.2008 – 15.03.2009 Map editor, CartaBlanca, Warsaw, Poland
▪ Freelance work, editing maps for the publishing house
01.07.2008 – 30.09.2008 In-situ inspector, Ecogis, Jana Sengera "Cichego" 3/21 Street, 02-790 Warsaw, Poland, www.ecogis.pl
▪ Field measurements, in-situ inspection of agricultural fields
01.10.2007 – 30.11.2007 Office worker, Databrocker, Warsaw, Poland
▪ Introducing data into computing
01.09.2006 – 30.12.2006 Telemarketer, Go Big Business Solution, Warsaw, Poland
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
October 2010 – June 2012 Master course in Spatial Planning, Faculty of Geodesy and Cartography, Warsaw University of Technology, Poland
▪ LLP-Erasmus at the Faculty of Geodesy and Cartography, University of Valencia from February to June 2012
October 2008 - June 2010 Master of Science in Remote Sensing and Geo-Informatics, Faculty of Geography and Regional Studies, Warsaw University, Poland
▪ Master's thesis topic: Digital geomorphological map of Mazovia
September 2009 Training The Environmental Information Centre UNEP-GRID Warsaw, Poland
▪ Training in digital cartography and GPS
October 2007 – June 2009 Bachelor degree in Spatial Planning , Faculty of Geography and Regional Studies, Warsaw University, Poland
▪ Thesis topic: Industrial heritage in projects of selected parks and gardens
October 2005 – June 2008 Bachelor degree in Geography, Faculty of Geography and Regional Studies, Warsaw University, Poland
▪ Thesis topic: Application of radar images in environmental risk analysis
▪ Polish mother tounge
▪ English advanced
▪ Spanish intermediate
▪ Italian basic
▪ Operating system: Windows- advanced
▪ Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), ArcGis 9,3, ArcGis 10/10.1
▪ Good knowledge of MapInfo Professional 10, AutoCAD 2011, OuantumGIS, ENVI, ESA Beam
▪ Basic knowledge of IDL, Erdas Imagine, Statistica
▪ Basic knowledge of programming in Python
▪ Basic knowledge of SQL, HTML, CSS
▪ Very fast typer (above 270 characters/min)
Hoscilo A., Turlej K., Napiorkowska M., 2014, Can remotely sensed data be used to support monitoring of fires in Poland?, Proceedings of the 34th EARSeL Symposium, Warsaw 16-20 June 2014
Napiórkowska M., Tomaszewska M., 2014, The relationship between Carbon dioxide (CO2)/derived/ from SCIAMACHY.ENVISAT-1, meteorological parameters, and vegetation indices- case study of Poland, Geoinformation Issues, Vo. 5, No 2(5), 43-56
Dabrowska-Zielinska K.; Budzynska M., Tomaszewska M., Bartold M., Gatkowska M., Malek I., Turlej K., Napiorkowska M.,2014, Monitoring Wetlands Ecosystems Using ALOS PALSAR (L-Band, HV) Supplemented by Optical Data: A Case Study of Biebrza Wetlands in Northeast Poland. Remote Sensing, 6, 1605-1633.
Dabrowska – Zielinska K., Budzynska M., Malek I.,Tomaszewska M., Ziolkowski D., Gatkowska M., Napiorkowska M., 2013. Modelling of Vegetation Paramerers from Microwave data. 5th TerraSAR-X Science Team Meeting DLR June 10-14.
Dabrowska-Zielinska K. , Malinska A., Bartold M., Gatkowska M., Tomaszewska M. and Napiorkowska M., 2013, Monitoring of phenology as the climate change indicator from satellite data – preparation for GMES Service in Poland, The 35th International Symposium on Remote Sensing of Environment (ISRSE35), in Beijing from April 22nd to 26th, 2013
Napiorkowska M., 2011, Digital geomorfological map of Mazovia, Teledetekcja Środowiska 45, pp. 23-39.
04.08-14.08.2014 Earth Observation Summer School: “Earth System Monitoring and Modeling”, Frascati/Italy
30.06-04.07.2014 4th GIONET International Summer School: “Monitoring the Earth for Environmental Policy and Decision Making”, Frascati/Italy
16.06-20.06.2014 34th EARSeL Symposium, Workshop of 3d Remote Sensing and Urban Remote Sensing, Warsaw/Poland
04.06-05.06.2014 ESRI Poland ArcGIS course: “Introduction to scripts writing in Python”, Warsaw/Poland
18.09-29.09.2013 3th GIONET Summer School: conducting computer practical trainings and field measurements, Warsaw/Poland
01.07-05.07.2013 4th Advanced Training Course in Land Remote Sensing, Athens/Greece: poster topic: Study and Implementation of remote sensing techniques for the assessment of carbon balances for different biomasses and soil moistures within various ecosystems
27.05-31.05.2013 Second SMOS training course, Toulouse/France
23.10-25.10.2012 X ESRI POLAND Conference „One GIS- common space”, Warsaw/Poland
16.09.2011 Conducting workshop „Regional Drought Case Study Poland” at „Land Training Course 2011 European Space Agency”, Institute of Geodesy and Cartography, Cracow/Poland
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you accordingly. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.