Postdoctoral researcher at Vienna University of Technology
Marital status: Single
Data of birth: Feb.11, 1984
University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria
(In cooperation with Infineon Technologies AG, Villach, Austria and Polytec GmbH, Waldbronn, Germany)
Thesis: “Reliability Analysis of Microelectronic Packages and Microelectromechanical Systems (MEMS) under Vibrational Loads”
Tarbiat Modares University, Tehran, Iran
Thesis:“Two-Dimensional Simulation of Random Lasers Based on ZnO Nanoparticles and Analysis of the Static and Dynamic Behaviors”
Shiraz University of Technology, Shiraz, Iran
Thesis:“Implementation of Image Processing Algorithm on FPGA Hardware”
o MATLAB, ANSYS, ANSYS Workbench, AutoCAD
o Xilinx ISE, Altera Quartus II, ModelSim
o Orcad, Altium Designer, Proteus, Pspice, Codevision
o MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, MS Visual Studio
· Programming Languages
o MATLAB, Fortran
o Visual C#, C++
o HTML, Assembly
Work Experience in Companies
Technical manager of digital controlled systems
Code programmer, analog/digital electronic system designer (2009-2011)
Code programmer, analog/digital electronic systems designer (2007-2009)
1. P. Rafiee, G. Khatibi, M. Zehetbauer “A Review of the Most Important Failure, Reliability and Nonlinearity Aspects in the Development of Microelectromechanical Systems (MEMS),” (submitted to journal-revised).
2. P. Rafiee, G. Khatibi, F. Solazzi, “Optically-Detected Nonlinear Oscillations of Single Crystal Silicon MEMS Accelerometers,” (submitted to journal-under revision).
3. P. Rafiee,G. Khatibi, M. Lederer, M. Zehetbauer, R. Pelzer, “Evaluation of Thermal Degradation of Polymer Based Electronic Materials by Non-Destructive Testing,” (Accepted to 2nd Int. Conf. on Rheology and Modeling of Materials).
4. P. Rafiee,V. Ahmadi, H. Haghighat“Lasing due to Localization of Light in Disordered Gain Nanorod-Based Medium,” (submitted to journal).
5. P. Rafiee, G. Khatibi, “A Fast Reliability Assessment Method for Si MEMS Based Microcantilever Beams,” J Microelectron Reliab, vol.54,pp. 2180–2184,Aug. 2014.
6. P. Rafiee, G. Khatibi, N. Nelhiebel, R. Pelzer, “Application of Quantitative Modal Analysis for Investigation of Thermal Degradation of Microelectronic Packages,” J Microelectron Reliab, vol.53,pp. 1563–1567,Nov. 2013.
7. P. Rafiee, G. Khatibi, “Time Resolved Survey of the Wire Bonded Interconnects in Semiconductor Devices under Vibrational Loads,” in Proc. 5th Int. Conf. on NDT of HSNT, Athens2013.
8. P. Rafiee, H. Haghighat, V. Ahmadi, “Characterization of One-Dimensional Lasing in Semiconductor Disordered Nanopowders,” J Appl. Opt. vol.52, pp. 659-665, Jan. 2013.
9. P. Rafiee, M. Lederer, G. Khatibi, “Non-Destructive Damage Detection Using a Scanning Laser Doppler Vibrometer and the Correlation Method,” in 42th Int. Conf. and NDT Exhibition NDE for Safety, Sec, Czech Republic, Oct. 2012.
10. P. Rafiee, V. Ahmadi, M. Hayati, M. H. Bitarafan, H. Zartabi “Analysis of Random Lasers Threshold in ZnO Nanoparticle Based Cavity,” In Proc. IEEE Symp. on Photonics and Optoelectronic (SOPO), Chengdu, China, June 2010.
11. P. Rafiee, V. Ahmadi, M. Hayati, “Numerical Analysis of ZnO Nanoparticles Random Lasers by Using Travelling Wave Model,” In Proc. 16th Iranian conf. on optics and photonics, Yazd, Iran, Jan. 2010.
12. P. Rafiee, V. Ahmadi, “Numerical Two Dimensional Temporal-Spectral Analysis of Random Lasers Based on ZnO Nanoparticles,” In Proc. of the 3rd Conf. on Nanostructures (NS2010), Kish Island, Mar. 2010.
13. M.H. Bitarafan, M.K. Moravvej Farshi, M. Ebnali, P. Rafiee, “Post Engineering the Efficiency in a Three-Port Add/Drop Filter Based on a Triangular Lattice Air-Hole PhC Platform,” In Proc. IEEE Symp. on Photonics and Optoelectronic (SOPO), Chengdu, China, June 2010.
14. P. Rafiee, V. Ahmadi, M. H. Yavari “Two Dimensional Spectral-Spatial Analysis of ZnO Nanoparticles Random Lasers,” In Proc. of the 3rd ICTON Mediterranean Winter Conf. (ICTON-MW),Angers, 2009.
15. P. Rafiee, V. Ahmadi, “Design and Analysis of the Piezoresisitive Accelerometer with Two Degree of Freedom and High Sensitivity,” In Proc. of 17th Iranian Conf. on Electrical Engineering (ICEE), Tehran, Iran, May2009.
16. M. H. Yavari, V. Ahmadi, P. Rafiee, “Modulation Characteristics of Self Assembled InAs-GaAs Quantum Dot Considering Phonon Bottleneck, Carrier Relaxation and Homogeneous Broadening,” In Proc. of the 3rd ICTON Mediterranean Winter Conf. (ICTON-MW), Angers, 2009.
1. P. Rafiee,“Designing FPGA Using Quartus II,” Tehran, Iran, Aylar Press, 2006.
2. P. Rafiee, “Circuit Design with VHDL” (translating from English to Persian) (Ready in draft).
Honors and Achievements
*In Iran, National University Entrance Examination is held once a year to choose the qualified candidates for entrance to public universities
Additional Information will be available upon request
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.