Finmeccanica Group, AEROSPACE and Defence
(2008 – On going)
From February 2014, on going
- Development of products and web application based on geographical ( Interferometric SAR Satellite analysis, 2D/3D applications for tourism, GIS platforms for asset management and asset status monitoring)
- Consortium coordination (up to 10 partners)
- Coordination of technical activities, administrative and financial management.
- Coordination of a 4 people team
- ISO 9000 certification for a 4M€ Project.
- Customer loyalty increased (20%)
From August 2010, on going
- Operational management of the EC service COPERNICUS EMS (Emergency Mapping Service - http://emergency.copernicus.eu/) for the rapid production of maps (derived by aerial and satellite data) in support to natural emergencies and post-disaster analysis. Responsible for the quality of delivered products.
- Main interface with end users, European Commission Agencies, European Space Agency,
- Training of new emergency manager joining the operational team.
- Coordination of 6 Production Sites in Europe
- Up to 50% time saving for some critical processes during the operational phase
- 30% improvement of operational effectiveness of new members joining the operational team of the service
May 2010 – April 2014
- Technical Coordination of projects for the development of map-based platforms and tools for infrastructure and utilities management
- Main point of contact for the customer
- Project technical documentation writing
- Coordination of a three people team.
Follow up contracts for the integration of the developed tools into the customer systems and for the development of new applications and tools.
September 2008 – May 2010
- Support to proposal writing. publicity materials
- Project CMS management
- Company responsible for the realization of projects and demos based on Google Earth Enterprise platform.
Skilly and competences
- Italian: Mother tongue
- English: Advanced
IT Certifications: ITIL Foundation 40/40 (2014)
Other IT competences:
- Google Earth Enterprise system
- GIS Platform, image analysis and maps production, GIS SWs (ArcGIS, QGis)
- Microsoft Office package
- SAP (operator)
- Linux (basic)
UNIVERSITY OF FLORENCE – FLORENCE (ITALY) – DEGREE IN PHYSICS SCIENCE (I AND II LEVEL)
Physics of solid state
Classification: 110 cum laude / 110 (both degrees)
Bocconi SDA – MILAN (ITALY) – “BEST” FINMECCANICA MASTER
2014 - Corporate MBA Master
HR and Team Management, Change and Innovation Management, Business and Corporate Strategy, Marketing, Economics & Macro Economics, Marketing, Project Management.
Ranked among the top 5 participants
UNIVERSITY OF L’AQUILA & FINMECCANICA – L’AQUILA (ITALY) – MASTER IN SPACE & COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS
System Engineering; Project Management; Quality Systems; Human Resources and Knowledge Management, Telecommunications and Space Systems
Theatre and acting, cooking, trekking.
Available on request
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you accordingly. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.