Bachelors of Science in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering May 2015
University of Florida GPA:3.58/4.0
Masters of Science in Aerospace Engineering Expected Completion: TBD
University of Florida GPA: 4.0/4.0
Relevant Coursework: Rocket Propulsion (Graduate Course), Finite Element Analysis, Aerospace Propulsion, Experimental Aerodynamics, Astrodynamics, Heat Transfer, Aerodynamics, Manufacturing Engineering, and Mech. Design
SpaceX- Propulsion Analyst Intern May 2015-August 2015
· Performed structural, and modal analyses on components of the Merlin 1D booster and vacuum engine, including the Nozzle Extension, Injector and other components.
· Performed Non-linear buckling analyses using Ansys FEA software.
· Performed hydrostatic proof testing on engine components and analyzed structural performance data.
· Witnessed the failure of flight 20, and contributed analysis to the failure investigation.
University of Florida- Undergraduate Researcher in the Space Systems Group Jan 2015-May 2015
· Collected and categorized orbital debris from the Debrisat spacecraft.
Aerojet Rocketdyne- Components Engineering Intern May 2014-August 2014
West Palm Beach, Fl.
· Supported RL-10 and RS-68 Rocket Engine components including: Sensors, Ignition Systems, Inlet Valves, Solenoids and Turbo-machinery.
· Designed engineering tools using Unigraphics CAD software to improve manufacturing efficiency and cost savings.
· Analyzed and manipulated valve data from the RL-10 program using MATLAB.
· Took part in Technical presentations with costumers and wrote ERB presentations for component leads.
BE Aerospace- Mechanical Designer and Test Engineering Intern Jan 2013-April 2013
· Designed mechanical components for Boeing 747 internal structure using Unigraphics CAD software.
· Oversaw and managed the manufacturing of mechanical components for Boeing 747.
· Designed FAA authorized test plans to test performance of mechanical components and test fixtures.
· Performed decompression testing on test fixtures, and environmental tests on smoke detectors.
· Wrote safety analyses for oxygen, smoke detector, and in-flight decompression systems.
Structures Subsystem Lead- UNP-University Nano-Satellite Program Aug 2013-Present
Cube-sat Handling on Multisystem Precision Time Transfer Sponsored by Air Force Research Laboratory
· Led a team of students to design a nano-satellite structure using Solidworks and wrote drawings for manufacture.
· Used FEA software to perform structural analysis of satellite structures.
· Manufactured and assembled satellite for vibrations and heat transfer testing.
· Performed numerous presentations for Air Force Personnel
Peer Advisor- UF Department of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering Sept 2014-Present
· Advised underclassmen on class scheduling, internship opportunities, and career paths in engineering.
Eagle Scout- Project Manager Dec 2010
· In charge of allocating funds, organizing delivery of parts, pouring of foundation needed for structure, and erection of telephone poles with diagonal support struts.
· Ansys FE software (Static Structural, Modal, Buckling (Linear/Nonlinear)
· SolidWorks,and graphical dimensioning/tolerancing.
· Unigraphics CAD modeling software.
· Introductory with C++ programming.
· Various manufacturing operations
· MATLAB Programming
· Strain Gauge and other sensor application.
· Familiar with Teamcenter
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing is €450 (approx £400 or US$450) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user).
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.