Since 05.2010 Institute of Communications and Navigation, Prof. Christoph Günther, Technische Universität München
- Dissertation „Bias Estimation for Precise Point Positioning“, (submitted)
- Main areas: Network estimation, Kalman filter, precise GNSS positioning
10.2008 – 05.2010 Master study, Electrical and computer engineering, Technische Universität München
- Grade: 1.23 (passed with high distinction)
- Master thesis: Estimation of code and phase biases in satellite navigation (1.0)
- Focuses: Information technology, Satellite navigation, Mobile communication
09.2004 – 07.2008 Bachelor study, Electrical engineering, Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Top 4 in China)
- Teaching Reform Class (Gifted class, selected from National Olympiad Winners)
- Grade: 86.3/100 (best 5%)
- Bachelor thesis: Antenna Optimization for Mobile TV Transmission
Since 05.2010 Research and teaching assistant, Institute for Communications and Navigation
- Close cooperation with the German Aerospace Center
- Project manager of “PPP with 25m Radom Antenna for autonomous driving”
- Tutor for course “Satellite Navigation” over 4 years and taught 250 students
- Supervision of various master theses and internships
02.2009 – 12.2009 Internship, Information and Communications, Corporate Technology, Siemens AG
- Software development for Computer Emergency Response Team
- Establish a Web system with database for Nokia-Siemens-Networks
02.2008 – 08.2008 Praktikum beim Global Technical Support Center, Microsoft
- Software development of reporting tool with Excel
- Data analysis for Business Planning Management
Honors and Awards
2012 Best Presentation Award in ION GNSS conference in USA
2010 Leo-Brandt-Prize “Master of Navigation 2010”, German Institute of Navigation
2010 MAN Scholarship for excellent academic performance
2009 DAAD Scholarship (twice consecutively) for excellent academic performance, TUM
2006 A-level Scholarship (best 2%) for excellent academic performance, SJTU
Skills and Activities
Language English: Fluent
Computer skills MATLAB, C/C++, Latex, MS-Office, etc.
Activity President of a student Bowling Club (2007/08)
Interests Football, Bowling, Tennis
 Z. Wen, Y. Zhu, P. Henkel, and C. Günther, “Estimation of code ionospheric biases using Kriging method”, Proc. of IEEE Aerospace Conference, Big Sky, Montana, USA, 2015.
 Z. Wen, P. Henkel, and C. Günther, “Precise Point Positioning with partial ambiguity fixing and optimal subset selection”, Proc. of IAG 2013, International Association of Geodesy Symposia, Potsdam, 2013.
 Z. Wen, P. Henkel, A. Brack and C. Günther, „Precise Point Positioning with best integer equivariant estimation”, Proc. of ION GNSS, Nashville, USA, 2012.
 Z. Wen, P. Henkel, A. Brack and C. Günther, „Best integer equivariant estimation for precise point positioning”, Proc. of 54th IEEE International Symposium ELMAR, Zadar, Croatia, 2012.
 Z. Wen, P. Henkel, and C. Günther, „Multi-stage satellite phase and code bias estimation”, Automatika Journal, 2012.
 Z. Wen, P. Henkel, M. Davaine and C. Günther, „Satellite code and phase bias estimation with cascaded Kalman filter”, Proc. of European Navigation Conference, London, UK, 2011.
 Z. Wen, P. Henkel and C. Günther, „Reliable estimation of phase biases of GPS satellites with a local reference network”, Proc. of 53rd IEEE International Symposium ELMAR, Zadar, Croatia, 2011.
 P. Henkel, Z. Wen and C. Günther, „Estimation of satellite and receiver biases on multiple Galileo frequencies with a Kalman filter“, Proc. of ION International Technical Meeting, San Diego, USA, 2010.
 P. Henkel, Z. Wen and C. Günther, „Estimation of code and phase biases on multiple frequencies with a Kalman filter”, Proc. of 4th European Workshop on GNSS Signals and Signal Processing, Oberpfaffenhofen, Germany, 2009.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £350 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2017 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.