Ecole Polytechnique de Montréal (Canada) 2014-2015
· Speciality : Aerospace engineering
· Courses : Automatic, embedded system, microcontroller, decision aids and aircraft performance
ISAE (Engineering school specialized in aeronautic), Toulouse (France) 2012-2014
· Technical courses : fluid mechanics, guidance, navigation, automatic, discretization
University level preparation for the nation-wide competitive entrance exams of Engineering school, Besancon (France) 2010-2012
A-level in natural science/Mathematics, Vesoul (France) 2010
Airbus Defence & Space, Toulouse (France) April – September 2015
Six months internship at a world’s leading satellite manufacturer
Responsible for validation of validation of Acquisition and Safe Hold mode: ASH on an earth observation satellite under development;
· Re-design of the ASH controller (on flight soft directly)
· Validation of the ASH
· Development of an attitude model based on magnetic field
ACSI-Ltd Mitchelstown (Ireland) July-August 2014
Two months at Automation & Communications Services for Industry, subcontractor for dairy industry;
· Improve Human-machine interface systems for the operators
· Refurbish the electrical network
ISAE, Toulouse (France) December 2013 – June 2014
Avionics Division (300 h)
Research project on adaptive control
Performance analysis on L1 adaptive control on a flexible model;
· Theorical study of the adaptive controller
· Design of the law for the flexible model
· Comparison with classical laws (PID, poles placement)
French: mother tongue
English: advanced (speaking, writing, reading) – TOEFL 580/677
Spanish: basic knowledge
OS: Linux, Windows
Computer: Microsoft Office (World, Excel, PPT)
CAO: Catia V5
Programming: Matlab, Simulink, JAVA, C/C++ (µC, systemC : beginner)
Personal: Team player, open-minded, passionate, curious and strong communication skills
Hôpital des enfants 2013/2014
Created with class mate an association which aims at developing adapted games for sick children
· Defined the expectations of the hospital teachers by following us in their different activities with children
· Began to code the first application
· Motivated the next generation of student to take up the torch
RAI ISAE 2013/2014
Annual sport contest during a week-end, a long race of 150 km in bicycling, running and canoe
· Design the race all year long
· Organise the road marking
Mathematics Tutor 2013/2014
Provided private lessons in Mathematics to high school students
Aeronautical: Remote control airplane
Sport: Played football at national level (under 16), participate in RAID and races
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing is €450 (approx £400 or US$450) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user).
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.