· Propulsion Systems Design
· Structural / Thermal Analysis and Design of Spacecraft
· Space Systems Engineering.
· Sep 2013 –Present Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering
Space Flight Track (Expected graduation- Nov 2015)
Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands.
· Aug 2009 - May 2013 Bachelor of Technology in Aerospace Engineering
SRM University, India.
· April 2015 – Present Student Research Assistant at DLR (German
Aerospace Center), Braunschweig
Responsibilities : Master’s Thesis on Trade off Studies on Structure Integrated Thermal Subsystems based on the MASCOT Lander Module.
· Aug 2014 – Oct 2014 Intern at DLR, Goettingen
Responsibilities: Electric Propulsion Test Facility vacuum diagnostics using Quadrupole Mass Spectroscopy. Setting up the test bench for the facility.
· May 2012 – July 2012 Intern at National Aerospace Laboratories, India. Responsibilities: Wing structural analysis of an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle using FEM.
Determination of stresses encountered by the wing during various flight regimes.
· Sep 2010 - Nov 2011 Structural design engineer at SRM Nano Satellite.
(SRMSAT- NASA NSSDC ID : 2011-058D)
India’s first nano-satellite. Developed by undergraduate students of SRM University it was launched on-board ISRO’s PSLV C-18 on Oct 12, 2011. Status: Active.
Finite Element Analysis of the nanosat structure. Drafting and Manufacturing.
Spacecraft Assembly, Integration and Testing.
· Nov 2013 – July 2014 Launcher Design Optimization
Delft Aerospace Rocket Engineering,
Delft University of Technology.
Responsibilities: CAD Modelling and evaluation of integration concepts of a rocket launcher for Deimos-F, the first Dutch liquid rocket engine. Under design by an amateur rocketry group.
· Dec 2012 - May 2013 Design and Analysis of Race Car Wings.
Bachelor Thesis, SRM University. (Grade: 9.5/10)
Studied aerodynamic setups for choosing the most efficient package for a racing car using CFD analysis in ANSYS.
· Jan 2012 - Oct 2012 Aircraft Design Project.
Curriculum Project, SRM University.
Performed the preliminary estimation of Aerodynamic , Structural and Flight performance parameters of a 50-seater regional jet.
· Systems Engineering : J-CDS Concurrent Design Platform.
· CAD: CATIA V5, SolidWorks.
· Analysis: ANSYS Workbench, PATRAN/NASTRAN, ESATAN ThermXL.
· Programming: MATLAB, C++, LabView
· Documentation: MS Office.
‘Novel Low Cost Standardized Nano-Satellite Structure Bus for LEO Missions’-
2013 IEEE Aerospace Conference- Anubhav.T, Narayan.V, Aditya.PV, Ajay Prasad R Sarwesh. NP, Soorya.S, Venkatesh.M, Loganathan M, Narayana Rao.D.
‘Analysis of Integrated Thermal Subsystems for Composite Primary Spacecraft Structures’-
2015 International Astronautical Congress- Ajay Prasad R
‘Thermal Characterization of a Multifunctional Composite Structure in Early Design Phase Based on the Mascot Lander’-2015 International Astronautical Congress- Ajay Prasad R, Michael Lange, Barry Zandbergen.
‘Design, Development and In-Orbit Performance and Validation of the Thermal Subsystem of SRMSAT Nanosatellite’- 2015 International Astronautical Congress- Vishal LB, Ajay Prasad R, Sarwesh NP , Raghuram S, Sashwat M, Loganathan M
Fluent in English (Test of English as Foreign Language (TOEFL) Score – 111/120)
Basic knowledge : German and Japanese.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.