IUNCTIO LLC- C4ISR Engineer, Boston, MA March 2011- August 2015
• Built teams to manage SLAs for clients, successfully exited in a brokerage liquidity event summer 2015 and grew in size to have multiple trucks and nationwide contracts for various WAN medium providers
• Verified and installed TRASEC and IPsec servers for a major energy company that handled fuel control, credit card authorization and fund capture using a pump platform called Radiant
• Worked with CISCO1941-SEC/K9 integrated security routers and 2960 switches for US Postal Service
• Extensive knowledge of satellite installs, network repairs and diagnostic tests for wireless and terrestrial links
• Solved problems by interpreting diagrams, CAD drawings, security plans, parameters and equipment lists
• Obtained certifications and award qualifiers SAMS, DUNS, GSA, FBO, CAGE codes referencing RFPs and RFIs for NOAA, USCG and delivered projects on time and within budget constraints (10,000-30,000)
• Worked in a B2b environment for clients (Verizon, Time Warner, Optimum, Gilat, SES, Intelsat, MTN, Hughes, Viasat, Accel, X2nSat, Eutelsat, TeleSat, Gazprom, CenturyLink, AT&T, Clear, Sprint, DirecTV)
Globecomm- Systems Specialist, Hauppauge, NY December 2012-May 2014
• Performed multicast firmware upgrades using scripting, patches and advanced monitoring and control software
• Integrated, installed and commissioned equipment (routers, modems, VOIP equipment, security devices, GRE tunnels, BTS, BSC and SCADA control systems)
• Worked on networks and installed L-band, EHF cellular hardware on board vessels
• Assured relevant parameters were flowing to senior staff in a timely manner at team meetings
• Solved cross team issues involving affiliate partners and contractors using programming skill and highly technical documents regarding planned maintenance of Trans-Atlantic cable infrastructure
• Maintained KPI uptime for the fleet so that data could be sent to SharePoint servers saving fuel by creating efficient courses and routes
• Worked with Remedy Action Request Systems software and closed thousands of trouble tickets over 1.5 years
• Extensive layer 3, Visio and IRD configuration for CBS news
New York City Parks Department- Ocean Rescue, New York, NY May 2005 - July 2012
• Completed 40 hour municipal course and yearly test to collaborate with the NYPD and FDNY
• Demonstrated team leadership ability to new lifeguards by standardizing training exercises
• Identified and executed over 35 critical rescues over a seven year period to ensure public safety
Volunteering Experience ________________________________________
Engineers Without Borders- Volunteer, Bbanda, Uganda June 2009 - August 2012
• Used Visual basic to interface with LABVIEW in order to detect flowrates in underground water tables
• Advised with the design team to build water/solar systems for schools including total station surveys and political investigations
• Inspected documented drilling logs and quotes for the final phase distribution system
• Worked directly with vendors to handle the full spectrum of services needed to commission the water well
Northeastern University, Boston, Massachusetts December 2012 Mechanical and Industrial Engineering B.S. – Dean’s Scholar
• Capstone Waters Inc. Optical absorbance detector testing instrument aperture design and fabrication
• Activities: Leadership Boot Camp, Finance and Investment Fund, Model UN
• Undergraduate research grants to study next generation microwave systems for EHF Broadband SATCOM links in both Junior and Senior year for $7,000
• Advisor for academic papers: Dr. Vincent G. Harris, Director of the Northeastern University Center for Microwave Magnetic Materials and Integrated Circuits (CM3IC) IEEE
Shared outbound TDMA modulation with 4 Watt DC BUC and DRO Low Noise Blocks (2011)
Low cost phase loop locked LNBFs with internal crystal oscillators in an area with high potential for jamming due to an inadequately regulated frequency spectrum (2012)
HMSD – Humanitarian Motivated SATCOM deployment best practices in East Africa (2013)
Relevant Technologies ________________________________________
Software, Network tools or Coding protocols: Remedy, VISIO, Windows Office 365, ANSYS, MATLAB, MAPLE, Labview , C++, HTML, WireShark, Putty, SSH, HyperTerminal Telnet, Loopback testing, API, SQL, IPv6, BGP, OSPF, NAT, TDMA, CDMA, SCPC, ACM, SCADA DAQs, Pen Testing, Transec, IPsec, GUI design, Wireless Bands, DMZ, Multicasting, SLA, QoS, Head-end framework, MLPS, CISCO CDP, IOS, Ubuntu, RedHat Linux, Microsoft DOS, Cross Pol Testing, thermodynamic systems, Link Budget Bandwidth Allocation, Simulink, PWM, PID controllers, CAD Solidworks & AUTOCAD, Puppet, Splunk, Storm, Chef,
Hardware: Juniper, Cisco router’s EWIC, ISM, Superbuddy, Birddog firmware, Agilent Spectrum analyzers, Oscilloscopes, Multi-meter, IRD config, Waveguides, Patchpanels, iDirect, Data center experience, Network diagrams, Network operations centers, Satellite Operation Centers, FPGA, RJ-45 termination, Breadboards, thermocouples, PCI cards, RAM upgrades, Strain gauges, testing instruments, Instron, SEM, Yagi, Dipole, Parabolic, Cassegrain, embedded antennas, SSPA, HPA, BUC, LNA, LNB, Multiplexers, attenuators, VSAT Feedhorns, OMT, COTS equipment, baseball switches, routers, hubs, smart switches, PID controller, Iridium telephone systems, Comtech EF, General Dynamics, Hughes, ViaSat, Skyware Global, Gilat Skyedge, RG-11 PSTN termination, PBX boxes, peltier cooling, Honeywell, Rockwell Collins
Competences: data analysis, change management, program management, incident response, health and safety, force protection, risk analysis, due diligence, conflict resolution, team building, leadership, business continuity, financial planning structures, ERP, CRM, COTS SAMS, CAGE, ECN, ITAR, STIGS, FIPS, GSA, Six Sigma, SATCOM, LEAN methodology (Minitab), TCP/IP. DHCP, VLAN, Trunking, ITIL, CF engine, Syslog, ASA, UNIX,
• API Worksafe training License 24723853 2015
• American Institute of Ladder Safety course 2015
• Four GVF Global VSAT Forum courses 2009-2014
• Viasat course Tech ID 91475429 2015
• HughesNet course Tech ID 3649570 2014
• American Red Cross CPR Certification courses completed 9 years in a row (2004 to 2013)
• Coast Guard Auxiliary Seamanship course 2005
• Active listener aimed at clearly understanding client requirements and relationships
• Comfortable speaking for the engineering field as well as non-technical audiences
• SatProf Owner and Satellite Communications Guru Ralph Brooker Ralph(at)satprof.com
• Engineer Without Borders Professor & Travel Team Mentor Daniel P. Saulier Dan.saulnier(at)gmail.com
• Winston Staffing Consulting Agency Maliya Joseph mjoseph(at)winstonstaffing.com
• NYC Dept. of Education & Department of Parks and Recreation Lieutenant Renee Goldfarb
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs.
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.