I am a telecommunications engineer with strong formation in networks, RF, software and systems engineering. Currently, I am looking for an opportunity to live and work abroad to develop my career.
Argentinian and Italian citizenship.
SARA Communications systems engineer at INVAP
June 2015 - Present
SARA is the acronym for Argentinean Aerial Robotic System, in English. A project to develop and manufacture class II and class III UAV´s.
▪ Requirements Engineering of UAs (Unmanned Aircrafts). Analysis of customer specifications and CONOPS. Definition, management and traceability of system requirements. Flow down of system requirements. System modelling using SysML and Sparks Enterprise Arquitect.
▪ Ground station engineering.
▪ Communication Systems Engineering. Payload links, Telemetry and Control data links, etc.
▪ RF Antenna simulations
▪ Project management activities. Work Packages creation.
SADI Communications engineer at INVAP
January 2014 - Present
▪ Architecture design, assembly, integration, test and validation of an airborne Wireless Communication System for video broadcasting (High data rate link). Network design. RF link calculation, throughput and performance tests on RF links.
▪ Architecture design, assembly, integration, test and validation of an airborne Wireless Communication System for TM/TC (High availability link).
▪ Project management activities. Work Packages creation.
ARA Communications System Engineer at INVAP
November 2014 - June 2015
▪ Analysis of customer specifications and CONOPS. Requirements engineering of networks and communication systems for a vessel and a submarine of Argentinian Navy (ARA) C4I system. Definition, management and traceability of system requirements. Flow down of system requirements.
▪ System modelling, architecture design, interfaces definition (ICD) and conceptual engineering of a High Availability Mission-Critical Network and a Tactical Voice Communication System using MBSE methods and architecture frameworks (DoDAF, MODAF) using SysML and Sparks Enterprise Arquitect.
ARSAT-I EGSE network engineer at INVAP
April 2013 - November 2014
▪ Design, network planning, implementation, configuration of devices and testing of a High Availability Network for COTE (Check Out Test Equipment) and OCOE (Overall Check Out Equipment) of ARSAT-1 and ARSAT-2 Satellites. The system passed the verification and validation process of requirements. The system was used during AIT and launch campaigns of both Satellites.
▪ LabVIEW software development to automate the Radiated Susceptibility (EMI/EMC) tests of ARSAT-1and ARSAT-2 Satellites in anechoic chamber. The software controls High Power Amplifiers, Power sensors, field sensors, waveform generators, etc. The software passed the verification and validation process of requirements.
RF Engineering Professor at IDES - Instituto de Enseñanza Superior
March 2015 - Present
Computer Networks - Assistant Professor at Instituto Universitario Aeronáutico
March 2015 - Present
Student Researcher at Proyecto PIDDEF 017/10 (MINDEF-ARGENTINA)
September 2011 - March 2013 (1 year 7 months)
Analisys, design, simulation and implementation of Advanced Methods for Signal Processing. Design of Wavelet Digital Filters and EMD (Empirical Mode Decomposition) Filters in Matlab. Filter Implementation in FPGA (VHDL, Simulink/SystemGenerator).
Student Internship at Clariphy Argentina S.A.
March 2012 - September 2012 (7 Months)
Tasks Performed: Design of Integrated Circuits - Analog Microelectronics. Design of high speed LVDS driver for a High Speed ADC.
Master of Science in Engineering. Universidad Nacional de Córdoba. Córdoba-Argentina.
Title: Magister en Sistemas de Radar e Instrumentación, 2012 - Present
Instituto Universitario Aeronáutico. Córdoba-Argentina.
Title: Telecommunications Engineer, 2006 - 2012
University of Cambridge
FCE, English Language and Literature, 2003
Network Engineering, RF Engineering, Systems Engineering, Communication Systems, Requirements Engineering, Satellites, UAV, Project Management.
Skills & Expertise
Networking Protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, ARP, HTTP, Trunking, & Port Channeling, OSPF, RIP, STP, IPSec, HSRP, GLBP), Networking, Wireless Communication Protocols (802.11, 802.15.4, zigbee), CISCO technologies and solutions, SysML, Sparks Enterprise Architect, DoDAF, MBSE, Requirements Engineering, Systems Engineering, Labview, Matlab, Simulink, Linux, Satellite, Antennas, Electronics, Radars, Project Management, MS Project, PMI, RF Engineering, Latex, Ground Station engineering, UAV.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.