Telecommunication Satellites: Spacebus NEO lay-out
· Layout of existing equipments versus environment (tubing, structure, thermal and mechanical constraints) and proposal of optimal volumes to allocate for equipments under development;
· Consideration of all the constraints for the layout of the various subsystems (AOCS, CPS, XPS, APS, SOLAR ARRAYS, MPL, antennas ...)
· Study and prospect of the Satellite versus the AIT environment (taking into account the constraints of handling and assembly) and during the launch (constraints and interference with various launchers);
· Layout and improvement of fluid loops;
· Study of interferences of active equipments (thrusters plumes, fields of view);
· Lay-out of APS (cold gas thrusters) and star-trackers according to structural and AOCS constraints;
· Use of specific files and tools of the AOCS, study of multiple design solutions based on the satellite CoG, on the most effective torque and on interferences with other equipments;
· Production of documents for further analysis;
Mechanisms for deployable antennas of telecommunication satellites: ADPM and HRM
· Technical Responsibilities: role of interface between the Design and the Production Department, between the Product Manager and the Customer;
· Study of technical specifications;
· Assisting designers using Catia V5;
· Generation of RFD (Request For Deviation);
· Presentation of the design to the Customer during the CDR (Critical Design Review), follow up of the client’s requests;
· Validation of the design and final definition;
· Validation of the key point before assembly, Monitoring of the assembly and follow up of the tests after assembly (electric and 3D);
· Participation in the TRR (Test Readiness Review) with the client: Data Package preparation;
· Monitoring of ADPM/HRM tests, editing and validation of the Test Reports;
· Participation in the TRB (Test Review Board) with the client: presentation of test results before delivery;
Pneumatic tube systems
· Design and development of preliminary and final layouts; Creation of "as built" design documents;
· Design of valves and sender/receiver stations of capsules and hopper's doors (chassis, carters and operative parts);
· Editing of technical documents containing on-site installation instructions using AutoCAD and Inventor;
· Monitoring of after-assembly tests, product’s development and update ;
· Creation of electrical wiring lay-out;
· Yard inspections;
· After-sale assistance, working relationship with customers, suppliers and installers.
02/2014- present: Consulting Engineer, INGÉMÉCA, Cannes La Bocca (FRANCE)
Projects: 09/2014-present, CAD Projector for NEOSAT, Thales Alenia Space, Cannes (FRANCE), Domain: Aerospace
02/2014-09/2014, Project Manager forthe projectSPARTAN, subsidized by ESA, Domain: Aerospace
03/2012- 01/2014: Consulting Engineer, ALTRAN TECHNOLOGIES, Biot (FRANCE)
Projects: 06/2013-01/2014, Responsible assistant for Reach and Rohs project, for Eurocopter, Marignane (FRANCE), Domain: Aerospace
03/2012-05/2013, Product Engineer, for Thales Alenia Space, Cannes (FRANCE), Domain: Aerospace
03/2009- 04/2011: R&D Engineer, OPPENT S.p.a., Milano (ITALY), Domain: Automatic transport systems and services
CAD: Catia V5, Enovia, 3DVIA Composer, AutoCAD (LT 2010, Mechanical 2010); Autodesk Inventor 2010; Solid edge V20; Ansys v10.0;
Operating Systems: Windows NT, XP, Windows 7, Windows 10.
Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Specific Software dedicated to manage articles and projects: Gerico, GED, Work Manager.
University exam in "Fundamentals of Computer Science": programming language C++.
Non-destructive inspection using:"Thermovision A20 FLIR SYSTEMS" camera through software "Thermacam Researcher Professional"; Ultrasound probe "Metalscan FAC5G"; Dye penetrant inspection (DPI) and liquid penetrant inspection (LPI);
Load-measuring servohydraulic machines Schenk and MTS Alliance RT/30 with data acquisition system "System 5000" (Micro Measurements USA).
Strain gauges utilization, with data management through StrainSmart software.
02/2006- 11/2008: Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Polytechnic of Bari (ITALY)
Thesis in Mechanical Behavior of Materials:
"Mechanical Characterization of Compression of Aluminum Foam Sandwich (AFS) Panels for Naval Use"; Level in National classification: 108
2006- 2007: Project: "Concept design of a solar-tracking support structure for solar panels", Polytechnic of Bari
10/2001- 02/2006: Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Polytechnic of Bari (ITALY)
Thesis in Machine Construction: “Study of Patterns of Surface Fatigue in a Gear Box”; Level in National classification: 101
06/2009: Publication: C. Casavola, V. Dell'Orco, R. Giannoccaro, C. Pappalettere- "Structural Response of Aluminum Foam Sandwich Under Compressive Loading"- SEM Annual Conference & Exposition on Experimental and Applied Mechanics, Hyatt Regency Albuquerque, Albuquerque, New Mexico USA, June 1 - 4, 2009
Italian: Mother tongue; English: fluent, French: fluent;Arabic: Beginner
Hobbies: gymnastic, trapeze, bike, reading, astronomy, traveling, choir singing, CouchSurfing. Artistic Administrator assistant for the choir Coràson.
Volunteer repairer within the association RepairCafé. Active member within NavLab.
B Driving License; Available to travel for work, even for long periods.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you accordingly. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.