Date of birth 20/07/1988|
JOB APPLIED FOR POSITION PREFERRED Space engineer
August 2017 - Nowadays:
Spacecraft Operation Engineer for AOCS/TCS/EPS– Galileo Flight Team
DLR GfR mbH – Oberpfaffenhoffen - Permanent Contract
- Preparation and validation of Flight Operational Procedure
- Provide SOE support in SCTCs and Simulation
- Production of training material
- Anomaly report Handling and anomaly investigation
- Operation Support (Support of routine, special and contingencies operation durinf monouvers, IOT and routine phase)
- On call support in case of anomalies affecting AOCS/EPS/TCS subsystems
July 2016 – July 2017:
Spacecraft Controller – Galileo Operational Team
DLR GfR mbH – Oberpfaffenhoffen - Permanent Contract
- Provide spacon support during simulation and during L8 special operation
- Perform manual and automated routine activities for Galileo Costellation
- Production of training materials
- Support to Ground Operations according to procedures (GOPs)
- Monitor ground assets and perform regular health checks to ensure operational readiness
- Initialization of first and basic incident response steps according to pre-defined procedures in case of anomalies affecting space, ground, or security assets
July 2015 – December 2015
Structural engineer Avio s.p.a, Colleferro (Roma) - Internship
I was involved in three different design activities:
1) Trade – off base cover design for Vega C: different configuration and different materials (aluminium, carbon-epoxy fabric, and sandwich) are analyzed in order to realize a preliminary design of the base cover used in the A1 and A2 stage of the new European launcher Vega C. The main items is the minimization of manufacturing cost. The following activities have been performed:
- Structural linear analysis, modal analysis, buckling analysis of different configuration
with Nastran/Patran tool
- Non linear analysis of non-metallic structural part (thermal blanket) with Dytran
- Cost analysis
- Grip joint design
- Documentation and result presentation for Vega C launcher PDR
2) Design MLI support for the 12th launcher Vega: in the 4th stage of Vega launcher there are some supports used as interface between the thermal assy and the AVUM structure. Actually they are realized in aluminium but in order to minimize the cost it’s necessary to develop a new design in carbon – epoxy fabric. The following activities has been performed:
- Structural linear analysis, modal analysis, buckling analysis with Nastran/Patran tool
- Cost analysis
- Change Proposal documentation and result presentation.
3) Preliminary design analysis of the raceways for VEGA C in carbon epoxy fabric materials. Actually they are realized in aluminium but in order to have a simpler design the use of fabric material is taken into account. The following activity has been performed:
- Structural linear analysis and modal analysis with Nastran/Patran tool
WORK EXPERIENCE DURING UNIVERSITY
February 2014 – December 2015 In – store promoter for Lenovo personal computer Part-time job during the week-end
December 2011– December 2012 In – store promoter for Bose home cinema and personal audio Part-time job during the week-end
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
November 2014 – December 2015 Master in Space Transportation System
Master after master level course in space transportation system During this master we perform a lot of activities:
- 4 months of lessons in Rome
- Individual coursework (liquid rocket engine design coursework with Matlab tool, Ecosimpro coursework for a LRE systems design, Nastran – Patran static and dynamic analysis coursework)
- 1 months of visits and lessons in the most important European aerospace centre as VKI (gasdynamic experiment week), Cnes (GNC week), Cira (experimental techniques), Avio, ESTEC (CDF), Vitrociset, Thales Alenia Space, Supaero.
- 6 months of Stage in an aerospace society
September 2011 - January 2015 Master degree in space engineering at the University of Rome “La Sapienza”
Student at the master course in space engineering at the University of Rome “La Sapienza”. During my master degree programm I fucused my preparation mainly on propulsion system and structures problems. I finished all the exams on February 2014 and then I started to work on my master thesis. The topic of my thesis is the development of a cubesat in composite materials (carbon epoxy fabric). I performed static and dynamic structural analysis with FEM simulator (Adina), I optimized the design, and then I realized it at the university laboratory of Aerospace Composite. My thesis advisor is Paolo Gaudenzi that was my professor of Space Construction and Thermal Problem.
Total mark of the master degree is 109/110
September 2007 – July 2011 Bachelor degree in aerospace engineering at the University of Rome “La Sapienza”
During my bachelor degree I studied the basis of aeronautical and space engineering (like aerospace materials, aerospace propulsion, aerodynamics, aerospace technologies and so on) and obviously the classical subject of engineering.
Thesis: I discussed a thesis on the new generation thermal barrier coating for aircraft engine and I took my bachelor degree in July 2011.
September 2002 – June 2007 scientific high school in Cascia, and at the end I have taken a diploma witha total mark of 100/100 in July 2007. During high school I have studied English language for five years, and in the first two years I have studied also French language
|Listening||Reading||Spoken interaction||spoken production|
I am also attending the A1 German Course.
Scoss 2000 and Csim
International team working experience:
CVA summer school experience:
From 1 to 26 July 2011: participation at the 12th edition of the summer school organized by CVA organization in Rome. During this experience we did:
- 40 hours lessons in space transportation systems.
- 2 days Micro-rockets workshop in Segni (a small village near Rome)
- 15 hours English course
- 50 hours of team working on Vega Launcher’s project
Volunteering experience: On august 2009 I have participated to an international workcamp in Dar-es-saalam (Tanzania) with other young people coming from different European and not- European countries. During the work-camp we have organized some games for the children and we have taught them a little bit of English at school. At the same time we have built up some cultural night in order to share information of our countries
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.