From 05/2015 to Present - ARIANE 6 LIQUID PROPULSION SYSTEM FUNCTIONAL MANAGER
Snecma - Vernon, France
· Ensure coherence between functional studies development plans and engine or propulsive system development logics
· Coordinate activities between the propulsive systems and their interfaces
· Manage activities progress (technical maturity, schedule and budget)
· Deliver reports on the project status to team members and upper levels
From 04/2015 to Present - FUNCTIONAL DESIGN EXPERT
Snecma - Vernon, France
· Review member at engine or subsystems development milestones (PDR, CDR…)
· Support design justification for demonstrator or development engine
· Contribute to technology benchmarks on system diagnostics and operating domain assessments
From 03/2011 to 05/2015 - ENGINE FUNCTIONAL DESIGN ENGINEER
Snecma - Vernon, France
· Elaborate engine functional activities development plan
· Define functional objectives for engine tests campaigns
· Justify engine functional design with respect to performance requirements and design rules
· Breakdown functional requirements to subsystems
· Validate architecture or design modification proposals through impact studies
· Contribute to engine development and justification documentation
· Successful design reviews: SCORE-D engine PDR (Jan 2013) and VINCI engine CDR (Mar 2015)
From 10/2008 to 03/2011 - PROPULSION SYSTEM ENGINEER
Snecma - Vernon, France
· Improve engine models through updates of subsystems characteristics or model tuning methodology
· Validate next-generation simulation platform (PROOSIS) for VINCI steady-state engine model and associated tools
· Elaborate and deploy new methodologies or tools to improve efficiency of design justification loop
· Support VINCI engine test campaigns (profile definition, operation forecasts, risk analyses, test analyses…)
From 11/2007 to 09/2008 - RESEARCH ENGINEER
ONERA - Châtillon, France
· Validate dual mode ramjet engine performances in the operating range through CFD simulations
· Contribute to ground-to-flight transposition methodology in preparation of engine firing tests
2015 - Systems Architecture
Course aiming at practicing engineering methods and tools to design efficiently complex industrial systems (requirements engineering, functional and operational architecture,…)
2013 - Lean - Six Sigma
Intensive course dedicated to DMAIC methodology aiming at providing a set of tools and techniques for process improvement
Green Belt certification project: Optimization of engine functional design process for operational and performance qualification (Cost benefit: - 15%)
Project member of several improvement processess : models development, engine tests preparation, data exchange with external design authorities
2012 - Technical Management
Course aiming at building a solid foundation of project management knowledge, techniques and tools in order to overcome obstacles and complete projects on time and under budget
2007 - Doctor of Philosophy in Combustion and Fluid Mechanics (First Class Honours)
University of Pau and the Adour Region – Pau, France
Dissertation: Study of mixing and single-phase combustion in a research ramjet combustor
· Investigate non-reactive and reactive flow characteristics through optical and intrusive measurements
· Develop and validate mixing and combustion models for Large-Eddy Simulations (LES)
· Demonstrate LES performance applied to ramjets with CEDRE CFD tool (velocity fields, combustion efficiency…)
2003 - Master of Advanced Studies in Aerospace Propulsion
UPMC University - Paris, France
One-year postgraduate course on fundamental mechanisms involved in aerospace propulsion
2003 - Master of Science in Aeronautical Engineering
ESTACA - Levallois-Perret, France
Five-year aerospace engineering course (aircraft design, fluid mechanics, thermodynamics…)
Sandwich year (2001) – Simulation engineer – Combustion department – Snecma, Vernon, France
SELECTED LIST OF PATENTS & PUBLICATIONS
2014 - Technical Testing Method – WO2015067878 / FR3012882
2014 - Technical Trial Method - WO2015067872 / FR3012930
2009 - Comparison of numerical methods and combustion models for LES of a ramjet
Comptes-Rendus de Mécanique Volume 337, Issue 6
2008 - PIV and gas sampling analysis measurements for fuel-to-air mixing study inside a research ramjet combustor
13th International Symposium on Flow Visualization Conference
LANGUAGES & COMPUTER LITERACY
French: mother tongue
English: full professional proficiency
Spanish: intermediate level
Proficient in MS Project and MS Office applications
Photography - film enthusiast and techniques adventurer
Music - eclectic listener and bass player in a rock band
Sports - rugby aficionado and part-time mountain biker
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.