2015 - Present AIRBUS Defence and Space UK
Galileo GCS Project PA Manager
- Management of PA acitivities to fulfill Galileo GCS project PA requirements baseline and show compliance with the ECSS Standards.
- Manage the AD&S PA Team to review subcontractors’ deliverables during the development cycle and monitor the execution of the project.
- Monitor the implementation of PA requirements by subcontractors in order to assess performance/effectiveness, participating in design reviews.
- Follow up of the GCS quality issues in the boards established within the Galileo project for non-conformances (NRB), anomaly reports (ARB) and test reviews (FTRR/FTRB, STRR/STRB).
- Ensure the implementation of the software PA (GSWS) and software configuration management requirements baseline across Galileo GCS sub-elements, supported by the corresponding SW PA Engineers.
- Monitor the integration and test activities with quality assurance audits, mandatory and key inspection points, test witnessing, …
- Management of PA activities at GCC-D and GCC-I to provide permanent onsite support and conduct formal acceptance reviews of contractual GCS deliverable items.
- Preparation of analyses and reports using RAMS (Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety) data to justify project decisions.
2013 - 2015 AIRBUS Helicopters Germany
Quality Assurance Manager for EC135/635 Program
- Ensure and continuously improve Quality of products and services end to end from customer perspective for EC135/635.
- Ensure application of EC135/635 Program Quality Management System.
- Define and implement a Quality Performance System for EC135/635 Program from customer perspectives (internal/external).
- Ensure flow down of Program Quality requirements within EC135/635 Program and linked business functions/subsidiaries/external FALs.
- Interface with authorities EASA/FAA and subsidiaries/external FALs at EC135/635 Program level for product/services related quality topics.
- Create and implement Quality plans, represent Quality function in EC135/635 Program plateau.
- Drive end to end incident handling process for Major/minor incidents for EC135/635 Program.
- Manage non conformities and corrective actions for EC135/635 Program.
- Ensure appropriate application of operational Design Quality Assurance activities and rules for EC135/635 Program.
- Serial design support by Quality (e.g. QNs, Concessions, Release of approved design data) as well as management of all Quality related tasks during new system developments (Hardware/Software) for EC135/635 Program (e.g. Definition of Quality requirements in specs/contracts; Supplier monitoring; Definition, securing and assessment of QM relevant design review milestones such as KOM, PDR, CDR, QR and Quality Gates considering OTQ, OTC and OTD; performing Prototype FAIs; Reviews and approval of documentation).
- Define within EC135/635 Program the product and service quality standards and related Quality objectives (incl. FAL).
- Define & implement the EC135/635 Quality improvement plan related to process improvements which influence product and services quality intended to reduce cost of non quality and improve customer satisfaction.
- Define and implement effective Quality processes, standards, methods and tools for EC135/635 Program.
- Install LEAN tracking and reporting for EC135/635 Program related product and service quality performance.
2009 - 2012 AIRBUS Spain
System Process Assurance Nominee for:
ATA 36 (Engine Bleed Air System) &
ATA47 (Inert Gas Generation System) &
ATA 33-40 (Exterior Lights)
Equipment Hardware Assurance Nominee for:
ATA 49 (Auxiliary Power System) &
ATA 36 (Engine Bleed Air System)
- Product & Process Assurance for highly integrated complex aircraft systems, Quality assurance inside AIRBUS engineering of the following areas: Configuration Management, Supplier Monitoring, Validation & Verification, Certification, Safety, Risk Management, etc...
- Quality assurance of supplier management process in development cycle: Survey of GRESS/GRAMS deployment (Project management, technical review assessment, problem report and risk management, project logbook & KPIs, etc...)
- Implementation of RBE to ensure that Safety, Certification, Functional and Quality requirements are properly cascaded down from high level requirements into low level supplier specifications and are fully validated and verified.
- Assurance that AIRBUS A350 development maturity milestones are successfully passed accomplishing quality objectives in line with the programme management.
- Process Assurance to guarantee implementation of Quality standards and deployment into Airbus directives, processes, methods and tools across engineering function.
- Report quality KPIs to AIRBUS A350 Programme Management in order to assure the implementation of Quality Management System during AIRBUS A350 development cycle.
- Audit & monitor supplier development activities to assure product and process quality performing system and equipment reviews, quality audits and technical assessments.
- Technical support in certification audit meetings with EASA Auditors of Systems (ARP 4754), Software (RTCA DO-178B) and Complex Electronic Hardware (RTCA DO-254).
- Support and monitoring of system and equipment design validation & verification activities applying ARP 4754, RTCA DO-254, RTCA DO-178B and RTCA DO-160F.
2008-2009 Exact Software
Quality Manager: Process and Product Quality Management.
- Quality Audit and Process Improvement:
Implementation of the CMMI methodology to corporate product development processes and guidelines in order to measure, control and improve the product development life cycle model.
- New product development process quality audit:
Definition, planning and management of new development process and quality KPIs for monitoring and audit project progress during all software product life cycle.
Project Team leader of business solutions integration
- Integration of customer ERP solutions(Oracle, SAP, GLOBE, ...)
Consolidation of businesss data coming from different environments (IBM AS-400, HP-UX, SUN, Solaris, Windows Server, ...) by using corporate bussiness intelligence tools: Exact Bussiness Analytics, Automatic KPI reporting and Business Executive Control Dashboard.
- Development & implementation of business enterprise solutions:
Development and implementation of collaborative tools in order to increase productive and efficiency in business process for customers
(Microsoft Team Foundation & Sharepoint Server as collaborative environment) (VS Team System and JAVA/Eclipse as development tools)
2007-2008 LEAR Corporation
Project team leader of software verification and hardware integration of electronic control units for customer BMW.
- Review and requirements capture from the specifications of BCO system functionality "Body Controller" and FSA "Satellite System".
(Telelogic DOORS requirements management and traceability)
- Design of software architecture at high and low system level
(Enterprise Architect (UML), Finite State Machines)
(MathWorks Simulink, Stateflow, Ascet)
- Perform software quality audits at various stages of integration and assessment of compliance with customer requirements.
- Definition of unit and software integration tests.
(MicroMax MxVDev + Microsoft Visual Studio. NET, Polyspace Desktop)
Project team leader of diagnostics software and hardware verification of electronic control units for customer: Jaguar - Land Rover.
- Review, capture and monitoring of diagnostic specifications BCM system "Body Control Module".(Telelogic DOORS)
- Development of diagnostic software according to specifications and ISO standards. (Microsoft Visual Studio. NET, J2EE, CodeWarrior)
- Monitor and track project tasks and changes required by the customer. (Telelogic Synergy)
- Specification of test protocols for automatic software verification.
(Jtest, Vector CANoe / CANape, CANStress)
- Specification of functional tests for the production line.
2002–2007 CELESTICA (aquired MSL in 2002)
Technical Leader of quality improvement projects for customers: THALES Avionics, Honeywell,…
- Management of project proposals planning and quoting customer engineering services for the introduction of new products, design process, manufacture and test (THALES Avionics, LEAR Automotive, Honeywell, ROCHE Diagnostics...).
- Management of research projects to improve the reliability and quality of new products designed for THALES Avionics.
Technical Leader of European Research & Development projects
In collaboration with customers and European industrial partners and Research & Development Institutes.
- "Accelerated Life Matching up to mission profile of electronic systems"
Duration: 3 Years Budget: 3.4 Million €, in collaboration with Thales Avionics.
- "Dependable Design and Manufacturing for Embedded Systems"
Duration: 2.5 Years Budget: 3.1 Million €, in collaboration with THALES Avionics and Institutes: ITACA, IMS, IXL.
- "Modeling and validation of complex embedded software systems in distributed environments"
Duration: 2 years Budget: 1.2 Million €, in collaboration with SQS Spain and University Politechnic of Valencia.
- "Design and manufacture reliable networked embedded systems"
Duration: 2 Years Budget: 1.1 Million Euros, in collaboration with SQS Spain and Polytechnic University of Valencia.
2000–2002 Manufacturers’ Services Limited (MSL)
Quality & Reliability engineer (Research & Development Center)
- Development of functional test control and reporting software for production line storing results on enterprise databases (Labview, TestStand, Microsoft Visual Studio, Oracle, SQL Server and DB2)
- Development of test bench hardware for production line and embedded test software and test bench applications based on various microcontrollers (Intel, Texas Instruments, Freescale, ARM, ST ...) and communication interfaces (ARINC429, CAN, LON, SPI, LIN, I2C, ...)
- Data mining of production databases (ORACLE, SQL Server, DB2) and statistical processing to calculate KPI quality & reliability indicators of the production line.
- Analysis of production reliability (Higly Accelerated Life Tests) in design and prototyping stage of new products to specify Highly Accelerated Stress Screening (burn-in tests) for production line.
- Perform reliability analysis of new products: MTBF predictions according to standards (MIL-HDBK-217, Bellcore TR-332, ...) and also carry out Failure Mode Effects Analysis and Fault Tree Analysis.
1999–2000 Manufacturers’ Services Limited (MSL)
Functional Test Engineer (Research & Development Center)
- Specification and implementation of production functional tests for various customers in the areas of avionics (THALES Avionics, Honeywell), automotive (LEAR Corporation) and electromedicine (ROCHE Diagnostics).
- Development of a software test application to manage and perform a sequence of tests through GPIB instrumentation.
- Support and collaboration with production and quality departments.
1999 Manufacturers’ Services Limited (MSL)
Internship (Research & Development Center)
- Development and industrial implementation of the project "Reliability engineering (modeling and simulation) for the design of commercial electronic systems"
- Development of a software application to calculate predictions of the failure rate in commercial electronic systems.
1993–1999 Polytechnic University of Valencia
- Engineering Master Degree in Computer Electronic Systems.
- Specializations: Digital Systems, Microcontrollers and Industrial Networks
- Project "Reliability Engineering (modeling and simulation) for the design of commercial electronic systems" carried out in collaboration with Manufacturers' Services Limited (MSL).
Awarded with “BANCAJA” University prize for industrial scholarship projects.
- Course SIX SIGMA Quality Management in CELESTICA.
- Course LEAN Manufacturing in AIRBUS.
- Course of EASA Part 21 in AIRBUS.
- Course of XML in MSL.
- English: High level, daily communication within the company
(face to face negotiations/meetings and teleconferencing).
- German: Course at Polytechnic University of Valencia (1year)
Course at Goethe Institute of Valencia (1 year)
Daily meetings at Airbus Helicopters Germany (2 years)
- French: First courses. Good level of understanding.
B1 driving license with own vehicle and availability to travel and location change.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you accordingly. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.