Engineer in Electronics and Signal Processing
Specialization in Radio Frequency
To find an RF/Electromagnetism related job in the aerospace/aeronautics/defense industry. Available in Octrober, 2015.
Mar-Sept.2015 Intern at Thales Alenia Space (TAS) Toulouse:
- Feasability study and design of an MMIC gain flatness micro corrector.
- Micro-correction Ka (27-31GHz) and Ku (12.75-14.8GHz) bands LNAs (Low Noise Amplifiers).
- Design and correction of a Ka band LNA, reaching current noise figure top specifications.
- Creation of a micro-correction design protocol and of an optimization setup.
-Design of a frequency tunable elliptic ring filter using varactors.
- Design of a frequency tunable gain optimized amplifier at 40 and 70GHz using MEMS.
June-Aug. 2014 Intern at the University of Auckland, New Zealand. Hybrid parallelization of a Fortran 3D electromagnetism simulation code with HPC application purposes. Strong autonomy required.
ENSEEIHT projects (most RF-relative among all the projects done in the 3 years):
- Design & implementation of an MMIC C band LNA tutored by TAS engineers.
- Team player for designing an S band oscillator for a microwave transmission chain.
- Design of planar antennas.
- Modeling of the interaction of an EM wave with plasma using an FDTD code and Matlab.
July –Aug 2013 Worked at the R&D department and at the workshop. Versatility and adaptability required.
A great deal of individual tuitions at many levels provided during several years.
2012-2015 ENSEEIHT, a top ranking French engineering school (National Engineering Institute of Electronics, Electro-technology, Computer Science, Hydraulics and Telecommunications). Three-year course specializing in Electronics leading to French Diploma in Engineering (equivalent to Master’s Degree in Engineering).
Main courses: Electromagnetism (antennas and networks of antennas, MMIC, RADARs, EMC, optoelectronics, active and passive RF devices, plasmas, diffraction, MEMS), analogic/numeric electronics, signal processing, mathematics and probability.
2010-2012 Two-year intensive undergraduate course to prepare competitive entrance to French Engineering Schools at Lycée Henri Poincaré, Nancy, France.
Courses included: Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
2010 Baccalaureate in science passed with distinctions and extra courses in English (equivalent of A-levels). Lycée Claude Gellée, Épinal, France.
Programming langages: C/C++, Matlab, VHDL, Fortran, OpenMP & OpenMPI, Maple.
Softwares: ADS, HFSS, COMSOL Multiphysics, Orcad PSpice, Labview, Xilinx ISE, Solidworks.
OS:/office software: Microsoft Windows, Linux, Mac OS, Microsoft Office, LibreOffice, Latex.
English: Professional written and spoken communication proficiency, ability to give presentations and to write reports. 2 trips to London and 1 to Auckland, New Zealand. TOEIC score: 955/990. Level C2.
Spanish: Working proficiency. Level A2.
French: Native speaker.
Playing the drums for eight years, member of the school brass band and of several student bands.
Knowledge of the international event via France info, Le Monde and The Guardian.
Further details and references available upon request.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.