AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Competent mechanical engineer with experience in satellite research and design (specialized in satellite structure). Worked on various satellites’ design projects. Participated in Cyclone-4 Launch Site creation in Alcantara (Brazil). Vast experience in project budget and schedule preparation.
Yuzhnoye State Design Office, Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
Engineer 1993 - 2003
Chief of group 2003 – December 2007
Work in Design department. Responsible for design, analysis and optimal satellite structure layout selection, technical materials and drawings preparation, technical reports.
Alcantara Cyclone Space Binational Company, Brasilia, Brazil
Engineer December 2007 – February 2011
Technical manager February 2011 – Present
Work in Technical department. Responsible for technical materials’ preparation, for Cyclone-4 Project Master Schedule, General Schedule and Construction Schedule development. Supervise of contracts with Ukrainian enterprises to design and manufacture of some technological systems of the Launch complex.
· Development and choose of design-layout and construction schemes of satellites.
· Created 3-d model of satellite.
· Created technical documentation like drawing, technical report, plans.
· Development of conceptual satellite structure for potential customers.
· Integration of satellites of different type with Launch vehicles.
· Preparation of Project master schedule using SW.
· Preparation technical presentation for General Director of ACS.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
· Experience of design satellites general view and structure
· Experience of creation of 2-d and 3-d model satellite and other object
· Experience of planning and project management
· Resolving technical decisions
· Professional skills on adjustment and work with following SW: MS Office, MS Project, software made by Autodesk (Mechanical Desktop, AutoCAD).
1985 – 1993: The Dnepropetrovsk State university
specialty: Manufacture of Space Vehicle System.
2001 – 2004: Study in correspondence postgraduate in Yuzhnoye State Design office, Ukraine
2nd and 3rd modeling
Ukrainian Patent on "Satellite of remote sounding of the Earth" invention
Ukrainian Patent on the " Artificial satellite of the Earth" industrial sample
Attention to detail
Skill to communication
Marital status: Married
Residence: Brasilia, Brazil
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs.
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.