Born: 26. May 1989 in Zürich, Switzerland
Citizenship: Swiss, Italian, Czech
07 - 09.2015 : Research assistant at the Combustion and Acoustics for Power Systems Laboratory at ETH Zürich, contributing in the set-up, design and build-up of experimental facilities.
06 - 07.2014 : Research assistant at the Institute for Fluid Dynamics at ETH Zürich, continuing work on the Master Thesis project.
02.2010 - 12.2013 : Teaching assistant in following courses at the Department of Mechanical and Process Engineering, ETH Zürich:
- Fluid Dynamics I (2013) and Fluid Dynamics II (2011, 2012, 2013)
- Dimensionieren I (2010, 2011)
- Innovationsprojekt (2010, 2011)
03 - 07.2012 : Internship at ABB Zürich, Research and Development Department at High Voltage Products Division, PTHS-TD. Project: “Development of Switchgear Actuation Systems with CAD-Simulation” with ProEngineer/Creo CAD.
07 - 08.2011 : Practical experience (5 weeks) in the mechanical workshop of the Department Earth Sciences, ETH Zürich
07.2015 : Advanced Course “21th CISM-IUTAM International Summer School on Measurement, Analysis and Passive Control of Thermoacoustic Oscillations”
08.2014 - 06.2015 : Language Studies abroad in Canada, USA, France and Spain
06.2014 : Diploma in “Master of Science ETH in Maschineningenieurwissenschaften” (Mark 5.32)
10.2013 - 05.2014 : Master Thesis at the Institute for Fluid Dynamics at ETH Zürich, entitled: “A Theoretical and Numerical Investigation of the Unstart-Shock Velocity in Supersonic Combustion Ramjets” (Mark 5.5) Analytical investigation performed with the tools Maple and MATLAB.
07.2013 : Summer School Erasmus Intensive Programme at TU Delft. Topic: “Advanced Methodology and Practice of Embodiment Design in Product Engineering”, consolidation of topics and industrial approaches of innovation processes.
2012 - 2014 : Master-Studies in Mechanical and Process Engineering at ETH Zürich, Master Profile: “Aerospace Science & Engineering”
2008 - 2012 : Bachelor-Studies in Mechanical and Process Engineering at ETH Zürich. Diploma “Bachelor of Science ETH in Maschineningenieurwissenschaften”, July 2012
German -mother tongue
Italian - mother tongue
English - fluent
French - good
Spanish - beginner
Programming & Informatics Skills:
In the activity of many projects and in the industrial internship I have gained good knowledge and proficiency in following tools and programming languages: MATLAB/Simulink, C, C++, Maple, Latex (very good)
Python, ANSYS, ProEngineer/Creo CAD, MS Office (good)
I’m confident with the operating systems Mac OS, Linux, Windows.
During my studies I concentrated on mechatronics and aerospace sciences & engineering. The fields in which I am particularly confident are:
- fluid mechanics, thermodynamics, combustion, acoustics - space/aerospace propulsion systems
- robotics and mechatronics
- orbital & space dynamics
Hobbies: Playing piano, riding bike, windsurfing, reading
References: Available on request.
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.