To secure a permanent position and pursue my new career path in the Aerospace or Photonics/IR/Thermal Imaging Industry. I believe the skills I have acquired the past 28 years in a light manufacturing environment will be a tremendous asset to my employer
A professional offering a diversified background in a light manufacturing environment. Extensive hands-on experience in the design, manufacturing and assembly/testing of various metal, wax, composite, ceramic, optical and electronic components
1) Comprehensive understanding of manufacturing processes in a small group environment
2) Highly skilled in the assembly and testing of components
3) Extraordinary work ethic
4) Clean Room (100,000 Class) experience, Coldplate Substrate assembly and testing using type 575 transistor curve tracer, tack welding of assemblies prior to E-beam weld, focal plane integration/orientation on substrates, limited gold wire ball-bonding, focal plane alignment on Dewar assembly using measure scope, cold-shield assembly, cold-shield integration to Dewar assemblies, liquid nitrogen image testing of Dewar assemblies, temperature diode integration and testing, Cryogenic Cooler integration to completed Dewar assemblies, Parallel Gap Welding, data aquisition for purge/fill and heat load cycles after Cryogenic Cooler integrations, Helium leak testing, very skilled using pneumatic high speed air turbines, indium, tin/lead and gold soldering, oxy-acetylene brazing, precious and non-precious alloy melting, shaping-designing, high temperature furnace/centrifugal metal casting
5) Highly organized, able to spot and correct errors/problems in the workflow
1) Highly skilled regarding the design and fabrication of fine precision metal component parts (Dental Laboratory)
2) Previously held Senior Laboratory Technician position (Dental Laboratory) and was directly involved in the manufacturing process of components
3) Troubleshooting and problem solving skills
4) Meeting rigid production time schedules
5) Screen, hire and train personnel
Manufacturing standards and QC:
1) Understand and able to follow detailed job travelers issued for each phase of production
2) During my time in the dental industry, I personally designed all implant and crown & bridge restorations which is the most difficult aspect of dental laboratory processes
3) Previously supervised daily manufacturing operations at the dental lab
4) Verify that completed units meet stringent quality standards both at my current place of employment and my previous employer
1) Handled direct communication with clients ensuring their satisfaction regarding extremely demanding quality requirements in the dental industry
2) Continual PR with existing clients and sustained client base in the dental industry
3) Contracts at my current place of employment that I have hands on experience building and testing products include, but not limited to: NASA, Lockheed Martin, Ball Aerospace, Cloud Cap Technology, Rebellion Photonics, MKS Instruments and many others
Skills / Hobbies:
1) 2-stroke engine building and performance modification for ATV's & Snowmobile's
2) Basic computer hardware and software operation with troubleshooting, Microsoft based
3) Custom building my own computer systems, configuring routers and initial set-up with operating systems, etc
4) Firewood processing, weight training
5) Automotive diagnosis and repair. Also, an excellent understanding of solving ECU trouble code issues
6) NOT AFRAID TO THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX AND TRY SOMETHING UNCONVENTIONAL TO SOLVE A PROBLEM
1) High School diploma from Sauquoit Valley High School 1985
2) Some College @ MVCC. Associates Liberal Arts & Science 1992. Not completed due to employment demands, 3.25 GPA
1) Cryogenic Cooler/Dewar Integration from both Thales Cryogenics (France) and Ricor (Israel) 2015
2) NYS Firefighter Certification 2009
3) NYS EMT Certification 2010
1) Infrared/Thermal Imaging Assembly and Test Technician at IR Cameras a division of SBIR (Santa Barbara Infrared) and HEICO 2014-Present
2) Laboratory Supervisor at Dentec Dental Laboratory in Yorkville, NY 1990-2014
3) Dental Technician at Bon-Dent Dental Laboratory Utica, NY 1987-1990
Michael Hajdasz Previous Dental Laboratory Owner where I was previously employed
Matt Kimak Current Part Owner of IR Cameras where I am currently employed
Bill Colbert Design Engineer where I am currently employed
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you accordingly. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.