27/02/2007–31/07/2015 Telecommunications engineer Instituto de Ciencias del Espacio, Cerdanyola (Espanya)
VHDL design and implementation including:
▪ FPGAs of Xilinx and Altera
▪ Micro-controllers : Microblaze
▪ Processor: PowerPC, LEON3 and NIOS II
▪ Communication standards: RS-232, USB, Ethernet and PCIe
▪ Custom digital processing and control systems (within FPGA)
Software design and implementation including:
▪ Linux embedded development
▪ Linux drivers and applications (Multi-threaded)
▪ Custom firmware solutions Hardware design and implementation including:
▪ PCB design for control systems (P-CAD) Networking solutions for control and data transmission.
06/10/2005–06/10/2006 Teaching professional Ayuntamiento de Viladecans, Viladecans (Espanya) Subjects within the course included:
▪ Hardware, Operative Systems and Networks
▪ Office applications
▪ Infrastructure design and maintenance
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
15/10/2012–15/10/2014 Telecommunications Engineer EQF level 7 Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, Castelldefels (Spain)
15/10/2012–15/10/2014 Master's degree in Applied Telecommunication and Engineering Management
EQF level 7
Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, Castelldefels (Spain)
15/10/2010–25/06/2011 Master en Gestión de Tecnologias de la Información EQF level 7 La Salle
15/09/2004–15/09/2005 Master's degree in Digital Electronics EQF level 7 Brighton University, Brighton (United Kingdom)
19/09/2003–19/09/2004 Bsc Computing: Computer Networks EQF level 6 Nort East Wales Institute, Wrexham (United Kingdom)
19/09/2000–19/09/2004 Enginyeria Tècnica de Telecomunicacions: Esp. Sist. Comunicació Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, Castelldefels (Spain)
Mother tongue(s) Spanish
UNDERSTANDING SPEAKING WRITING Listening Reading Spoken interaction Spoken production
Catalan/Valencian C2 C2 C1 C1 C1
English C1 C1 C1 C2 C1
▪ Good conversational capabilities
▪ Great presentation skills
▪ Great assertive speaking
Organisational / managerial skills
▪ Great leadership skills
▪ Good management capability
▪ Great organizer and need foreseer
▪ Great problem solving skills
▪ Great resource seeker and manager
▪ Relentless and self-motivated worker
Information processing : Independent user
Communication : Independent User
Content creation : Basic User
Safety : Independent User
Problem solving: Proficient User
▪ Great command of VHDL applications (ISE and Quartus)
▪ Good command of C, C++ programming
▪ Capable to use programming environments:(Labview, Mathlab, Octave, Eclipse, Visual Studio, Codewarrior...)
▪ Capable to use several software languages (Java, HTML, XML, SQL and C#)
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £350 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2017 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.