I am a spacecraft engineer with 4 years of experience in MEO and LEO missions. I have been involved in spacecraft operations execution (LEOP, IOT, Orbit Raising, on-board SW Upload campaigns and Service) as well as operations preparation/development. I am proficient with standards such as PUS, COP-1, SpaceWire and CAN bus, and I am proficient with the SCOS-2000 and GMV Hifly command and control software. Python is my programming language of choice.
02/07/2018–Present Spacecraft Operations Engineer
- Preparation and support LEOP, IOT, Orbit Raising, and Service phase
- Preparation and support of SOC Connectivity test prior to vehicle shipment to launch site
- Provision of operational expertise to in-orbit subsystems
- Management of on-board software testing and upload campaigns
- Creation & maintenance of relevant operations and training documentation
- Preparation and validation of flight procedures on software simulator and hardware-in-the-loop simulator
- Perform trending and performance analysis on satellite subsystems
- Investigations into satellite anomalies and management of anomaly response activities
01/01/2017–20/06/2018 Spacecraft & Ground Controller for O3b Constellation
SES, Betzdorf (Luxembourg)
15/07/2016–31/12/2016 Spacecraft and Ground Controller for Galileo Constellation
Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt (DLR GfR), Oberpfaffenhofen (Germany)
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
08/2014–12/2015 Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering Sciences,
specialization in Astrodynamics and Global Navigation Satellite
Systems (GPA 3.97)
University of Colorado, Boulder (United States)
08/2010–05/2014 Bachelor of Science in Aerospace Engineering, Magna Cum Laude
Florida Institute of Technology, Melbourne (United States)
Mother tongue(s): Italian, English
Other language(s): French (professional working proficiency), German (beginner)
Communication skills: Great communication and interpersonal skills with people of all backgrounds and cultures gained through my experiences living abroad in Belgium, Switzerland and the USA.
Job-related skills: InfluxDB, Grafana, Hifly, SCOS-2000, RangeDB, MATLAB, Python, C++, Jupyter, JIRA, AGI Systems Tool Kit, Linux
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2021 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.