v MS Computer Engineering (Majors: Telecom) 2007
Center for Advance Studies in Engineering – CASE [Affiliated with UET Taxila]
v Bachelors in Computer Sciences (Hons) 2004
The University of Lahore, Islamabad Campus
v HSSC 1999
IslamabadCollege for Boys – ICB G-6/3 Islamabad – Federal Board
v SSC 1997
Islamabad College for Boys – ICB G-6/3 Islamabad – Federal Board
- Supporting Spacecraft Engineers in executing commands to the spacecraft
- Perform procedures related to Spacecraft and Flight Dynamics subsystem like Ranging, Station keeping, Momentum Dump schedules and Jet Thrusters Cleaning.
- Look after the Spacecraft battery charging and performing procedures related to batteries health especially during Eclipse Season.
- Inform Supervisor and responsible engineers in any subsystem in space section of any alarm associated with the spacecraft.
- Monitor the status of the ground equipment hardware and software and prepare reports in case of hardware failure to RF engineer as well as Operation Manager.
- Support engineers on phone to overcome any alarm or problem withthe system.
- Logging all shift activities in the Satellite Operation Center.
- Carry on any operational request from engineers in space section.
- Record RFT daily reading
- Carrying on the scheduled activities in daily operation plan.
- Responsible for all SOC operational workstations
- Maintenance and Operation of up linking facilities of SAMAA Tv and CNBC Pakistan
-Hands on experience of operating Encoders like Tandberg
- Fully trained & experienced for operating DSNGs solo handedly for LIVE Coverage
- Handling of Mixer & Switcher
- Installed Earth station components like Dish Antenna, Transceiver / Block-up Converter (BUC), Satellite Modems, Encoders & Modulators etc
- Basic know how of satellite test equipments like Spectrum Analyzers & Power Meter
- Maintenance of Frequency Spectrum
- Troubleshooting of VTRs, Cameras, MICs and AV Cables during live coverage
- Addition of new voice routes/trunks and signaling link sets
- Addition of cells in MSC and linking them to various virtual MSCs on commissioning of new BSCs/BTS
- Troubleshooting different Alarms
- Creation of performance reports
- Addition and maintenance of subscriber DB in HLR
- Analysis and Troubleshooting of Calls and Routes using SS7 Traces at ISUP and MAP
- Creation of Routing and Tariff Tables for different Cities
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing is €450 (approx £400 or US$450) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user).
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.