DaStrong Corp, Taipei, Taiwan — R&D Intern
July 2016 - September 2016
- Air flow optimization of DaStrong’s active air mover
- Research on specific structure integrity concerns for DaStrong’s air mover and develop new designs with the thermal engineers to facilitate prototyping, demoing and mass production
- Experimenting with new DaStrong fan arrangement for greater cooling performance
Houston Airport System (HAS), Houston, USA — Houston Spaceport Intern
January 2016 - June 2016
- Assisting with the 1st-phase development of the Houston Spaceport
- Exploring business models for multiple aerospace companies’ operations and cohabitation
- Helping in planning the renovation of the Aerospace Research Center
Rice University Robotics Lab, Houston, USA — Engineering Intern
September 2015 - December 2015
- Research on current developments of Remote Underwater Vehicles
Rice University Engineering Lab, Houston, USA — Research Assistant
January 2015 - May 2015
- Working with Eclipse Jet 500 and Lancair IV and collecting flight data
Rice University, Houston, USA — M.S. in Space Studies
August 2014 - MAY 2016
Business & Management Courses - Aerospace Systems Engineering, Project Management, Creative Entrepreneurship, Leading Teams
Science and Engineer Courses - Flight Mechanics, Aerodynamics, Orbital Mechanics, Solar System Physics, Regression in Statistics
S.A.I.C.E, Pondicherry, India — B.S. in Physics
December 2010 - October 2013
Yo Hang Travel App — Business Plan Competition, Rice University
Producing a full business plan and presentation
Educational Demographics in USA — Statistical Computation and Graphics in R, Rice University
Big dataset analysis using regression and other optimisation techniques
C++, Matlab, R, Python
Systems Engineering, Project Management
Business Planning, Networking
ArcGIS, Solidworks, GanttProject
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS
Houston Airport Systems PSM Scholarship, at Rice University, 2015, merit based
Prix de Meilleur Eleve (Best Student Award), at SAICE, 2013, upon graduation
Pianist representing SAICE, 2013, Concert for Chopin’s Bicentenary for the Polish Embassy
Captain of winning team in Basketball and Hockey, at SAICE, 2013
Marathon Finisher, 2013
English, French (B2 Level) - Fluent speaking and writing
German - Basic speaking
Gujarati, Hindi - Fluent speaking
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing is €450 (approx £400 or US$450) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user).
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.