- A young new graduate in possession of Master’s Degree in Aerospace Engineering with final mark 110/110 cum laude (the highest honors).
- A reliable team player with very strong analytical, communication and time management skills developed during his university path and his internship at DLR in Cologne (Germany).
- Flexible and ready to learn new procedures and new software in order to face new challenges with problem solving skills.
- Willing to travel for experiences in new working environments.
02/16 - 04/16
Atitech S.p.A. - Naples (Italy)
Research and Development Department
Traineeship in the framework of the “Youth Guarantee Project”
- Assisting in the development and preparation of continuing funding opportunities.
- Writing research reports and presenting findings to senior managers.
- Contributing to team decisions about research directions.
02/15 - 09/15
DLR German Aerospace Center – Cologne (Germany)
Supersonic and Hypersonic Technology Department – Institute of Aerodynamics and Flow Technology
Traineeship in the framework of the Erasmus program
Analysis of the infrared set-up used in the experiments:
- Determination of the field of view of two infrared cameras.
- Determination of the image distortion of both infrared cameras.
- Update of the post processing of the infrared data.
- Estimation of the uncertainties related to the experimental work.
CFD simulations (RANS) of the experiments to support the analysis and the interpretation of the experimental data:
- 2D-Simulations of the test configuration at 0° angle of attack to test different simulation parameters.
- 3D-Simulations of the configurations at 0° and 6° angle of attack.
- Comparison of the numerical results and the experimental data in order to identify laminar and turbulent region on a 7° half angle cone in hypersonic flow.
German language course: course devoted to foreign employees.
12/2012 - 11/12/2015
University of Naples “Federico II”
Master’s Degree in Aerospace Engineering
> Main exams achieved: Avionics, Space Systems, Fluid Dynamic stability, Complements of gas dynamics, Applied Mechanics, Advanced aerospace structures, Economics and business organization, Flight dynamics and simulation, Aerodynamics for aircraft.
> Main studies performed:
- Analysis of the incompressible and compressible flow solutions around two different airfoils: SELIG S3010-103-84 and NACA 631-412.
- Aerodynamic study of the aircraft Cub Crafters PA-18-180 TOP CUB
- Flight dynamic simulation of an aircraft thanks to the implementation of the equations of the motion in Matlab.
- Preliminary study for a spacecraft:
estimates of mass and electrical power,
thermal design and control.
Title: "Simulation and analysis of HIFiRE 1 experiments at high angle of attack".
> Final mark: 110/110 cum laude.
09/2009 - 12/12/2012
University of Naples “Federico II”
Bachelor’s Degree in Aerospace Engineering
> Main exams achieved: Aerodynamics, Flight Mechanics, Aerospace Systems, Aerospace propulsion, Gas Dynamics, Fluid Dynamics,
Computer Aided Design, Reliability and Quality, Numerical methods, Aerospace structures, Aerospace materials and technologies.
Subject: Fluid Dynamics
Title: "Evaluation of concentrated and distributed head losses in pipes".
> Final mark: 110/110
09/2004 - 07/07/2009
Liceo Pluricomprensivo “Renato Cartesio” - Giugliano in Campania (Naples-Italy)
Diploma - High school focusing on humanities
> Final mark: 86/100
IPPW 2015 - 12th International Planetary Probe Workshop
> Short Course - Radio Flyers: Principles of Communications, Radio Science, Radar, Navigation and Tracking.
> Main sponsoring organizations: DLR, ESA, AIRBUS – Defence & Space, Jet Propulsion Laboratory, NASA, Thales Alenia Space.
> Mother language: Italian
> Other languages: English (B2), German (A1).
> TAU – DLR flow solver
> Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point)
> CATIA v5
> Tecplot 360
> Digital DATCOM+
06/12/14 – Naples (Italy)
Preliminary English Test (PET) - Cambridge English Language Assessment
Final mark: 86/100
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.