- A young new graduate in possession of Master’s Degree in Aerospace Engineering with final mark 110/110 cum laude (the highest honors).
- A reliable team player with very strong analytical, communication and time management skills developed during his university path and his internship at DLR in Cologne (Germany).
- Flexible and ready to learn new procedures and new software in order to face new challenges with problem solving skills.
- Willing to travel for experiences in new working environments.
02/16 - 04/16
Atitech S.p.A. - Naples (Italy)
Research and Development Department
Traineeship in the framework of the “Youth Guarantee Project”
- Assisting in the development and preparation of continuing funding opportunities.
- Writing research reports and presenting findings to senior managers.
- Contributing to team decisions about research directions.
02/15 - 09/15
DLR German Aerospace Center – Cologne (Germany)
Supersonic and Hypersonic Technology Department – Institute of Aerodynamics and Flow Technology
Traineeship in the framework of the Erasmus program
Analysis of the infrared set-up used in the experiments:
- Determination of the field of view of two infrared cameras.
- Determination of the image distortion of both infrared cameras.
- Update of the post processing of the infrared data.
- Estimation of the uncertainties related to the experimental work.
CFD simulations (RANS) of the experiments to support the analysis and the interpretation of the experimental data:
- 2D-Simulations of the test configuration at 0° angle of attack to test different simulation parameters.
- 3D-Simulations of the configurations at 0° and 6° angle of attack.
- Comparison of the numerical results and the experimental data in order to identify laminar and turbulent region on a 7° half angle cone in hypersonic flow.
German language course: course devoted to foreign employees.
12/2012 - 11/12/2015
University of Naples “Federico II”
Master’s Degree in Aerospace Engineering
> Main exams achieved: Avionics, Space Systems, Fluid Dynamic stability, Complements of gas dynamics, Applied Mechanics, Advanced aerospace structures, Economics and business organization, Flight dynamics and simulation, Aerodynamics for aircraft.
> Main studies performed:
- Analysis of the incompressible and compressible flow solutions around two different airfoils: SELIG S3010-103-84 and NACA 631-412.
- Aerodynamic study of the aircraft Cub Crafters PA-18-180 TOP CUB
- Flight dynamic simulation of an aircraft thanks to the implementation of the equations of the motion in Matlab.
- Preliminary study for a spacecraft:
estimates of mass and electrical power,
thermal design and control.
Title: "Simulation and analysis of HIFiRE 1 experiments at high angle of attack".
> Final mark: 110/110 cum laude.
09/2009 - 12/12/2012
University of Naples “Federico II”
Bachelor’s Degree in Aerospace Engineering
> Main exams achieved: Aerodynamics, Flight Mechanics, Aerospace Systems, Aerospace propulsion, Gas Dynamics, Fluid Dynamics,
Computer Aided Design, Reliability and Quality, Numerical methods, Aerospace structures, Aerospace materials and technologies.
Subject: Fluid Dynamics
Title: "Evaluation of concentrated and distributed head losses in pipes".
> Final mark: 110/110
09/2004 - 07/07/2009
Liceo Pluricomprensivo “Renato Cartesio” - Giugliano in Campania (Naples-Italy)
Diploma - High school focusing on humanities
> Final mark: 86/100
IPPW 2015 - 12th International Planetary Probe Workshop
> Short Course - Radio Flyers: Principles of Communications, Radio Science, Radar, Navigation and Tracking.
> Main sponsoring organizations: DLR, ESA, AIRBUS – Defence & Space, Jet Propulsion Laboratory, NASA, Thales Alenia Space.
> Mother language: Italian
> Other languages: English (B2), German (A1).
> TAU – DLR flow solver
> Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point)
> CATIA v5
> Tecplot 360
> Digital DATCOM+
06/12/14 – Naples (Italy)
Preliminary English Test (PET) - Cambridge English Language Assessment
Final mark: 86/100
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.