Birthdate: November 23, 1974
Nationality: U.S. (Residency / Working Visa in Germany)
Marital status: Married, 2 Children
Languages: English: Native Speaker
German: Moderate (B1.2)
08/2010 – 11/2015 US DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE (DOD), Stuttgart (Germany)
Headquarters US Africa Command
Defense Critical Infrastructure Program Management Lead.
· Redefined policy and procedures for how assessment teams conduct assessments in Africa and Europe that included country teams with diverse multi-cultural backgrounds
· Enhanced existing software based tools to support the information flow between country teams in Africa and Europe
· Increased the overall effectiveness of the program that spanned all of Africa and Europe, that was later accepted by other major US departments
· Greatly reduced the travel for teams working in African and European countries and thereby reducing the travel budget for DoD teams while maintaining effectiveness of the program
· 3 Joint Civilian Service Achievement awards in 5 years in recognition of advanced leadership capabilities. Three times above the average for his position
08/2003 – 08/2010 US DEPARTMENT OF THE NAVY, Washington State (USA)
USS Kentucky Blue, Nuclear Powered Submarine
Navy Nuclear Power Submarine Officer, Qualified Engineer
· Acted as the Officer in charge for a 2.9 billion dollar submarine
· Qualified engineer on a 26.1MW reactor in the most challenging technical officer program in the US Navy
· Managed an engineering team focused on electrical, mechanical and fluid systems in a complex and stressful environment
· Expertly managed and supervised a technical labor force of 180 men in an industrial environment while troubleshooting complex problems and developing time-critical solutions with minimal supervision
· Completed three operational reactor safeguard examinations with above average results in all the major mechanical and fluid systems
· Completed 5 in-port maintenance periods consisting of 5 to 10 million dollar projects, which required no rework and met all projected timelines.
· Joint Commendation Medal in recognition of advanced leadership capabilities
· Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal in recognition of advanced leadership capabilities
08/2001 – 08/2003 University of South Florida, Tampa Florida
Teaching and Research assistant in theoretical physics
· Core member of a theoretical research working group in material physics, that developed a non-parametric way to analyze small stochastic data sets with unknown distributions
· Able to quickly adapt to multiple coding languages for statistical analysis on multiple platforms
· Successfully defended thesis on Semi-Parametric Estimations of
Unimodal Distributions for the earning of a MS
08/2015 – Present University of Maryland University College
Computer System Architecture and Information Technology Masters
08/2008 – 11/2008 Department of Energy Certification, Prospective Nuclear Engineer Officer Washington DC (USA)
13 weeks of extensive engineering course focused on 26.1MW reactor
06/2004 – 06/2005 Department of Energy (DoE) Certification, Naval Nuclear Power Training
Charleston SC and Ballston Spa NY (USA)
One year of intense postgraduate level hands-on and theoretical studies with a 26.1MW nuclear reactor
08/2001 – 08/2003 University of South Florida, Tampa FL (USA)
Master of Science, Physics GPA 3.26, material physics and statistical analysis
08/1997 – 08/2001 Valdosta State University, Valdosta GA (USA)
Bachelor of Science, Physics and Astronomy GPA 3.46, Basic undergraduate
physics and astronomy course work
· Computer skills: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, UNIX and Apple OS
· Programing experience with C++ and Python
· Project Management
Hobbies & interests
· Mountaineering, Running and Mountain Biking
· Advanced mathematics, gauge theory and string theory
· Raspberry Pis cluster computing
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.