Highly motivated and ambitious engineer looking to start a career in the Space Industry with experience in the Aerospace sector. Having finished a Bachelor’s Degree in Aerospace Engineering and a MSc in Aeronautical Engineering in Universidad Politécnica de Madrid with an Specialism in Aerospace Vehicles. Analytical problem-solver and goal oriented with high level computing skills. Fluency in English and Spanish at a business level. Proven to be adaptable, with good team spirit and perform well under pressure.
BEng in Aerospace Engineering - Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingeniería Aeronáutica y del Espacio (Madrid)
- Specialism: Space Sciences and Technologies
- Bacherlor Thesis:
Title: ”Thermal Subsystem Design of a Satellite Through a Concurrent Design Facility (CDF)
Supervisor: Isabel Pérez Grande
MSc in Aeronautical Engineering - Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingeniería Aeronáutica y del Espacio (Madrid)
- Specialism: Aerospace Vehicles. The core subjects including:
· Hypersonic Aerodynamic
· Space Thermal Control
· Astrodynamics and Attitude Dynamics
· Ground Segment and Launchers
· System Engineering and Aerospace Vehicles Preliminary Design
· Space Environment
- Master Thesis:
Title: ”Lambert´s Problem Through Generalized Logarithmic Spirals
Supervisor: Jesús Peláez Álvarez
Nov 2016 - Nowadays
Research Internship at Instituto de Tecnología Aeroespacial (INTA)
Worked as an ADCS engineer developing a propagator/simulator for orbital control and determination and for satellite´s attitude dynamic control
May 2016 -Jul 2016
Internship at Department of Applied Physics (ETSIAE/UPM)
Worked as an orbital determination engineer developing new methods for real interplanetary missions such as NASA’s Dawn among others. My main tasks were:
- Developed in FORTRAN a program to solve the Lambert’s problem using Keplerian Orbits and Generalized Logarithmic Spirals.
- Reviewed the most important methods of Lambert´s problem resolution published.
Feb 2014 -Jul 2014
Internship at ”Instituto de Microgravedad Ignacio Da Riva” (IDR/UPM)
Worked as a Thermal Subsystem Engineer to help the company design a thermal subsystem for a satellite using a Concurrent Design Facility (CDF). My main tasks were:
- Researched several satellites subsystems (Power, AOCS, Structure).
- Developed an interface in Visual Basic in order to improve and make easier the satellite thermal design.
- Improved the Concurrent facility for future applications.
Software Engineering Skills
Fortran, GNUPLT, Matlab
Visual Basic, Excel, Maple
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.