OBJECTIVE: desire to integrate a position as engineer in the field of space electric propulsion
2015: Master degree in Energy and Materials Faculty of Sciences, University of Orléans - Fr
2013: Bachelor degree in Physics and Engineering Sciences Faculty of Sciences, University of Orléans - Fr
2008: High School diploma with distinction Saint François de Sales High School
fluid mechanics, aerodynamic, space propulsion systems, turbulence, statistic tools, electromagnetism, thermodynamic, CFD, combustion, mathematics applied to engineering sciences, motor control
· 5 month training period - AD Astra Rocket Company (Liberia, CR) March - July 2015
Topic: “Characterization of the VX-CR helicon source performance after improvements to the power supplies of its magnets system”
→ Followed of the maintenance and review process before running experiments, editing of an intern document describing the VX-CR system and its components for new arrivals, creating of a data analysis program to reveal and compare plasma parameters measured by Langmuir probe.
· 4 month training period - ICARE laboratory (Orléans, Fr) April - July 2014
Topic: “Frequency analysis of discharge current in Hall Effect thruster”
→ Signal treatment's analysis of oscillating plasma discharge currents by Empirical Mode Decomposition (EMD) method to bring out properties and characterize the physical phenomena causing disturbances in the Hall-effect engines.
· 1 month training period - PRISME laboratory (Orléans, Fr) September 2012
Topic: “Study for the establishment of a diesel combustion cell at PRISME laboratory under conditions set by the Engine Combustion Network (ECN)”
→ Gathering of conditions required by ECN and study of the possibility to establish a diesel combustion test facility.
LANGUAGE AND IT SKILLS
* Language: mother tongue French
fluent and technological English
basic notions in Spanish
* Computer software: MatLab (+++), Python (++), FLUENT (++), COMSOL (+), Chemkin (++), Office suite (+++)
OTHER WORKING EXPERIENCE
Receptionist in a supermarket storage platform summer job in 2014
→ Acquired skills: methodology, logistic, handling
Operator conditioning in Pierre Fabre Medicament Production summer job from 2009 to 2013
→ Acquired skills: team spirit, Health Safety and Environment formation, industry process
* Travelling: European trip by train during one month in August 2013 (visit of 9 countries and 12 cities)
Internship in Costa Rica during five months from March to August 2015
* Sports: Captain of a football team at a regional level
Practice tennis and running in spare time
Assistant coach of a U13 football team
* Associative: Vice-chairman of the Master degree’s student association (2013/2014)
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.