Objective Full time position as an Aerospace Engineer, with special interests in Systems Engineering and Design and Analysis of Propulsion Systems
Education Bachelor of Science, University of Texas at Austin, December 2015
Major: Aerospace Engineering and Engineering Mechanics Minor: Chemistry
Overall GPA: 3.12/4.00
08/2014 – 01/2015
05/2015 – 08/2015 CAD Design Intern; Intuitive Machines, LLC. – Houston, Texas
· Performed preliminary analysis of propulsion subsystem for an ISS return vehicle to determine minimum flow characteristics
· Served as Project Manager for a team of 6 interns in the design and construction of a recovery system for a 9 ft wingspan drone
· Worked extensively with composite materials (carbon fiber, fiberglass) in order to build and assemble a 9 ft wingspan drone
· Designed specialty models using Creo and SolidWorks for use on various company projects in the fields of aerospace, energy, and healthcare
· Specialty models included: offshore installation equipment, drone wings, wingtips, and engine cooling scoops, propulsion system valving, car seat clips for child monitoring system
01/2015 – 05/2015 Chief Engineer; POTATO Space Mission Project – University of Texas at Austin
· Worked on a team that drafted a proposal for an unmanned mission to Phobos
· The POTATO (Phobos’ Origins through Telemetric Analysis using Twin Orbiters) Mission aimed at measuring the gravity field of Phobos using two CubeSats
· Performed extensive research on similar gravity mapping missions as well as oversaw the work that was done on the payload and propulsion subsystems
· Presented to and collaborated with members of NASA JPL’s A-Team
08/2013 – 05/2014 Student Research Assistant; Texas Research Experience (TREX) Program
· Baselined a MATLAB computational model to characterize mechanical stress as a result of lithiation in batteries
· Conducted research into the relationship between mechanical stress and chemical potential in batteries
· Goal of developing a model that will help to advance research into lithium-sulfur (Li-S) batteries
08/2012 – 05/2013 Sub Team Leader; Longhorn Rocket Association
· Led a sub team that was responsible for creating a new design for a high powered rocket
· Fabricated model rockets from scratch using fiberglass and balsa wood
· Designed and built rockets to proper safety and performance specifications
Skills Java, MATLAB, LabView, C and Fortan experience
CAD Design Software (SolidWorks and Creo)
Strong interpersonal and communication (both written and oral) skills
Experience planning and managing a project (preparing budgets, schedules, and presentations)
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.