Society for applied microwave electronics engineering and research, IIT Bombay CAMPUS
Research Scientist September 2014-Present
As a research scientist I was responsible for the following:
· Embedded design for Ka-band atmospheric radar
o Radar monitoring and control sub-system design with FPGA
§ Design and implementation of Spartan 6 FPGA circuit board capable of handling multiple high speed ADCs.
§ Firmware architecture design, simulation and implementation for the FPGA in VHDL.
· Maintain low latency between input signal and the main-frame radar computer.
· Implement SPI master component and a protocol for communication with other microcontrollers on board.
· Implement high speed parallel interface ADC with FPGA
· Write firmware for LPC2129 microcontroller in C language for handling multiple environment sensors on I2C bus.
· Combine data stream from FPGA and the I2C bus for forwarding to next microcontroller in the data chain.
§ Develop controlling and timing logic for the Extended Interaction Klystron Amplifier (EIKA) power modulator unit on the FPGA
· Implement SPI slave component for accepting hardware action commands
· Dynamic Clock reconfiguration
· Synchronize timing clock with main Radar transmitter clock.
· State machine for EIKA warm up sequence
o Implement Ethernet for all sub-systems in the Radar using TM4C1294NCPDT microcontroller.
§ Firmware development in C considering timing and priority of each sub-system
· Implement TCP/IP and UDP/IP using LWIP protocol stack.
· Implement custom protocol for each sub-system which worked on top of TCP/IP or UDP/IP.
· Handle large data over Ethernet during Radar start-up.
· Handle failure and data integrity.
o Develop software in Python for end to end testing of above mentioned sub-systems.
· RF AND MICROWAVE
o Design PLL modules at 1GHz+ frequencies.
o Dual polarization antenna radiation pattern measurement at 36GHz frequency
§ Setting up appropriate environment for test
§ Calibrating and setting up instruments and test jig
§ Acquiring test result from instrument and analyzing in MATLAB
o Testing Ka-band microwave components before installing them in radar system
o Involved in modification of Ka-band microwave front end of the radar
§ Converted dual polarization front end to single polarization front end for experiments
§ Testing and characterizing waveguides, switches, circulators, amplifiers, etc. before installation.
o Complete system integration testing and final installation of radar for experiments.
· Involved in Radar Digital receiver requirements and specification documentation process.
· Involved in schematic review of Radar Digital receiver
· Active participation in prototyping of in-house Radar digital receiver using FPGA.
Written several articles on various niches for different websites (Technology, Health news, SEO, blogging, etc.) I also provide content to “SoundReview.org” and several other websites.
Additional Experience in...
· Android App Development
· Built a prototype of FMCW radar in the X-band frequencies.
· PHP, MySQL
· Python, Qt
DR ANTONIO DA SILVA TECHNICAL HIGH SCHOOL MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA
Completed coursework towards SSC, April 2008
· Passed SSC with 85.84% with technical subjects
ST XAVIER'S TECHNICAL INSTITUTE MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA
Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering, June 2011
· Completed the course scoring 86.14%
Xavier INStitute of engineering MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA
Degree course in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering June 2014
· Completed the 6th semester course with elective course on Neural networks and fuzzy logic
· Currently given the 8th Semester exam with Image Processing as the elective subject
· Completed the course scoring 67.8% in final year
PROFESSIONAL COURSEs: Completed the CCNA course from RST Forum.
AWARDS, HONORS and activities
· Achieved second place in Technical presentation 2010. Presentation topic: Rail gun and coil gun
· Participated in Technical paper presentation: topic: Gamma knife
· Participated in National level project exhibition: Presented the project: 3-lead ECG
· Conducted an 8 hour workshop about “Basics of computer hacking”
ACADEMIC PROJECT DETAILS
· Diploma final year project:3-lead Electrocardiograph using computer’s sound card. The ECG signal from the analog circuit can be directly fed to microphone input of your computer and a graph can be plotted using readily available tools.
· Third year project undertaken in third year of engineering:1. 20 pixel Camera using LEDs and an Arduino microcontroller board.
2. 5 volts to 300 volts boost converter.
· Final year engineering project: Android based multipurpose vital parameter monitoring system used for monitoring patient’s health. This system enables measurement of vital health parameters such as ECG, glucose levels and temperature. The data gathered by the independent analog front end transmits it to an Android device for viewing and it can also be uploaded to the internet for record keeping and also to get doctor’s comment on your health. In short, it is a framework for connecting patient and doctor who are remotely situated.
· Hobby Project:Designed efficient LED driver.
· Complete multi-purpose Centralized Attendance system involving an android application and a web application based on PHP, MySQL and Linux.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.