Management professional experienced working in a fast-paced environment demanding good decision making skills, strong organizational, technical, and interpersonal skills. Has excellent verbal and written communication skill with the ability to provide feedback in a professional manner while maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
Nov 2012 – Feb 2016: SES
Customer Account Manager
Account Management of Commercial Satellites, India and The Middle East
· Conducting and taking part in regular review meetings with regional sales teams.
· Maintaining good work relationships with stakeholders in sales process and coordinate on deliveries.
· Conducting regular reports, updates and analysis of the sales pipeline, contracts and CRM data to the regional heads.
· Dealing with any pre- and after-sales customer requirements.
· Organizing, attending and assisting in customer workshops, meetings and events.
· Timely follow-up contract expirations to avoid services without contracts.
· Pro-actively identify & propose SAP CRM system improvements.
Jul 2010 – Nov 2012: StarHub Ltd
Senior Customer Service Executive
· Service administration and follow-up on customer issues, attending to customer requirements, complaints and feedback in the most efficient and service oriented manner.
· Management of marketing promotions that requires attention to detail and the ability to explain promotions and service packages to customers.
· Assisted in the training and mentoring of new employees to the customer service department.
Jan 2007 – Feb 2009: HSBC Bank Asia-Pacific
Business Development Officer (Jan 2008 - Feb 2009)
· Part of the HSBC business development team (Credit Cards and Loans), key focus was to increase new banking customers and drive loyalty from existing customer base.
· Continuously meeting milestones by delivering more value and to position brand presence in the mind of every customer.
· Performed needs based analysis with existing and potential customers of the bank to strengthen and develop their banking relationship.
Senior Customer Sales Outbound Associate (Aug 2007 - Dec 2007)
Card Services Inbound Associate (Apr 2007 - Jul 2007)
· Achieved monthly sales goals in the offering and opening of multiple bank line products to existing and potential bank customers.
· Equipped with a proficient working knowledge on banking systems, regulations and products to service customers of both credit cards and all other banking relationships.
Customer Sales Support Associate (Jan 2007 - Mar 2007)
· Conduct outbound calls to existing clients to promote customer loyalty conduct outbound calls to existing clients to promote customer loyalty and conduct anti-attrition services.
· Acquire new cards customers using an internal list while utilising acceptable and effective strategies to achieve the desired results; and assist other call center units when needed.
Apr 2007 University of the Philippines, Diliman
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Sep 2011 Outstanding Customer Service (ICMI and Omnitouch)
Nov 2010 Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
English, Tagalog and Japanese
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.