More than 15 years of experience in Design, Integration and Installation of Electrical Systems (ATA 89 and 92) in the Aerospace sector, working in various projects for new aircraft, as well as modifications of existing ones. Significant electrical design experience with satellites, both scientific and communication. Along with my technical skills, I have great ability for adaptation and engagement with the success of the mission assigned.
November 2015 - January 2016, Altran Sud-Ouest permanent staff (Toulouse)
· CNES: CSO Satellite : Simulation model of power system (Nov 15 - Jan 16)
Senior Designer. Creation of models to simulate operation in space of Battery, Solar Array and PCDU using Excel-VBA. Creation of Documentation (model justification, validation, test…)
February 2013 - September 2014, ITD France permanent staff (Toulouse)
· AIRBUS France: A350XWB FTI Support Activities, A320 NEO (Feb 13 - Sept 14)
Senior Designer. Mechanical and electrical drawing (2D and 3D) checks, sketches creation for MAP installation support, in French sections S11-12, S15.21, S10. Instrumented equipment specifications preparation for A320Neo
1999 - 2012 ITD SA (Spain) permanent staff (Madrid, Warton -UK, Bangalore -India)
· ALESTIS-AIRBUS Spain: A350XWB FTI Belly Fairing, S19.1 (Dec 10 - Aug 12)
Senior Designer / Coordination. Electrical Integration of parameters. Analysis of ZMODs. WDs and Harnesses preparation. Harnesses 3D routing, CATIA V5. Coordination / Focal point for stress activities, performed off-shore (India), on harness installation brackets and hardware. ITD in-house training course on stress analysis in aerospace structures.
· ITD Subsidiary Offshore Company creation, on secondment to India (Mar - Nov 10)
Assistant Design Office Manager. Based in Bangalore, India. Assisting in the process of new company creation: office space location, company registration process, staff recruitment, training of employees, etc.
· EADS ASTRIUM SPAIN (CASA ESPACIO): SENTINEL 2, Scientific Satellite; ALPHABUS / ALPHASAT, Communication Satellites (Sept 07 - Mars 10)
Senior Designer / Team Leader in Electrical Wiring department. Project Reviews. Interface / Support to Test & Manufacturing Departments. Direct relation with client and suppliers. Harness Electrical Integration (TC, TM, Pyro, Power, Umbilical, Data Bus,..) and WD preparation. Supervision of installation DMU. Issuing of Design and Installation documentation (justification of mass, Vd and CoG calculations).
· EADS CASA (Airbus Military): Modification of A/Cs : C295 JCA (Joint Cargo Aircraft), CN235 EA02 Maritime Surveillance and CN235 SM01 Maritime Patrol (Jun 05 - Aug 07)
Designer / Team Leader. Electrical Integration to add new Mission, Avionics and General Systems , for the USAF (JCA), and for Spanish Ministries (EA02 and SM01). Estimation (tasks/hours), planning preparation and checking of WD. Harness design for production of Manufacturing Drawings. Mark ups on Installation Drawings due to modifications. Purchasing Lists.
· AIRBUS Spain: A380 Section 19.1 (Sept 04 - May 05)
Designer. Electrical harness modification. E3D routing, Part List updating, Installation Drawings modifications (CATIA V4).
· AIRBUS France: FTI Pylon, A380 (Jan - Aug 04)
Designer. Electrical FTI harness modification. 3D Routing, Installation Drawings modifications (CATIA V5).
· BAE Systems: NIMROD MRA4 (April 99 - Dec 03). Secondment to Warton (UK) 2 years 6 months
Electrical Designer. NIMROD MRA4, major update to existing MR2 version, for UK MoD. All new Mission, Avionic and General electrical systems. Electrical Integration and Wiring Diagrams design (BCAWD / CEADS). During secondment in UK also analysing modification documents from Manufacturing, Systems Engineers, and impact and mark ups on Wiring Diagrams. Working for the Rapid Change Team (created to introduce retro-changes into Development Aircrafts).
Bachelor Degree in Aeronautical Engineering, at EUITA, Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (UPM). Specialisation: Air Vehicles (1999)
· Introduction to NASTRAN/PATRAN. 40h (Ingeciber) Mar 2012
· Development of macros using VISUAL BASIC. 25h (ITD) Mar 2012
· Introduction to Stress in Aerospace Structures. 60h (ITD) Feb 2012
(Basic Principles of Stress Analysis of structures, joints & fittings and composite materials.)
· CATIA V5: Harness Routing. ITD Nov 2010
· FiberSim, for Composites. ITD Mar 2010
· Team Management. Grupo Eulen (ITD) Dec 2009
· EXCEL, Advance Level (ITD) Oct 2009
· Aircrafts Modification Methodology. COITAE (ITD) Feb 2007
· ENGLISH: negotiation level
· FRENCH: advanced level
· SPANISH: mother tongue
· GERMAN: beginner level
· CAD / Configuration Tools / Airbus: CATIA V5 (Assembly, EHI, EHA, Drafting, Sheet Metal, DMU Navigator), VPM, Caddint, Trend V4, EPD (Optegra); PDM Link, SABRE, CIRCE-C, SIDIE, ESDCR, TrEsti, Electrical Reference, Doc Master; See Expert, L-CABLE
· NASTRAN/PATRAN (beginner level)
· MICROSOFT OFFICE Suite, VBA
· BAE Systems programs: Product Manager (ENOVIA PM), BCAPE, DPDS, BCAWD/CEADS.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £350 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2017 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.