September 2015 – Present
Liaison officer and technical expert for all production and operation sites. In charge of guiding and coordinating the work of Airbus Safran Launcher teams.
· Design to cost management
· End-to-end and communalities management between the A6 production sites (les Mureaux, Bremen, Kourou)
· Technical expertise for all production and operation means in Europe and French Guyana
· Concepts trade-offs for NRC and RC optimization
· Definition of high level requirements for all Ariane 6 MGSEs
January 2014 - September 2015
Involved as a system engineer on the most complex projects from the offer to final customer acceptance, I develop Mechanical Ground Support Equipment (MGSE).
· Planning of design phase
· Management of main subcontractors (specification writing, reviews, planning)
· Management of project technical team (mechanical, electrical and stress engineers)
· Control of design budget (allocated hours and manufacturing costs)
September 2011–January 2014
In addition of Mechanical Design Engineer’s tasks:
· Coordination of the different technical trades, interfaces’ management
· Supervision of mechanical analysis, technical drawings drafting and electrical design
· Involvement in equipment’s CE certification (in charge of risk analysis and FMECAs)
· Definition of products validation logic (writing of MIPs, KIPs and acceptance test procedures)
· Customers’ representative for all technical topics
· Assistance of the head of engineering office :
Control and approval of documents and drawings made by other engineers
Follow up and guidance on other projects
January 2007– September 2011
· Technical proposal drawing up in response to invitations to tender. Involvement in costing
· Development and design (CATIA V5) of technical solutions
· Writing of customer oriented documentation (maintenance and user manuals, installation procedures…)
· Preparation of manufacturing and assembly files
· Follow-up of manufacturing and assembly activities
· Key User for deployment of company ERP (ProConcept) and PLM (Audros).
· Training in safety of machinery, FMECA and CE certification.
January – September 2007
9 months final-year project within LAMCOS research laboratory in collaboration withSKF.
· Enhancement and exploitation of a numerical model simulating crack growth under fretting stress.
· Familiarization with the existing model
· Programming in order to add complex parameters to the modeling
· Data exploitation and illustration of important phenomenon
July - December 2006
Research Engineer Intern
6 months final year internship within the Engineering and Research Centre of SKF and Tribology and Lubrication Department.
· Numerical modeling of mechanical contacts under fretting stress
· Establishment of a model using Boundary Elements (BEasy)
· Establishment of an analytical model using Matlab
· Results analysis and comparison
· Model validation tests
INSA LYON FRANCE
Graduated from National Institute of Applied Sciences (INSA Lyon) ranked among the best universities of Science and Technology
· Core knowledge: in solid dynamics, kinematics, vibrations, continuous fluid mechanics, resistance of materials, applied mathematics and digital analysis, physical materials and measurements;
· Profession-related skills: calculation of structures using the finite element method, fluid mechanics, mechanics of lubricated and dry contacts (tribology), thermal engineering, CAM Mechanical Design, probability and statistics, control of mechanical systems and project management.
Lycée Fabert METZ FRANCE
High School Diploma with high honours specialized in Mathematics & Physics
· Design and CAD
· Sizing calculations
· Mechanical expertise
· Simulation and Computer modeling
· Trades’ coordination
· Technical interfaces’ management
· System design
· Commissioning, Certification, Testing and Validation
· Knowledge in automation, electrics, hydraulics and pneumatics
· Technical team management
· Suppliers management
· Cost management
· End-to-end management
· Design to cost approach
OS & Office suite:
· MS Office,
· MS Project,
· ProConcept ERP.
· Catia V5,
· Matcad, Maple,
· Beasy (Boundary Elements)
· French:Mother tongue
· English:Fluent, daily use (TOEIC score: 950)
· German: Basic user
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.