• EPFL microengineer
• Embedded software
2014 Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL), Switzerland
Master of Science in Microengineering, with a focus on robotics
2014 California Institute of Technology (Caltech), Los Angeles, USA
Master Thesis Project
2012 Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL), Switzerland
Bachelor in Microengineering
2016 (ongoing) Creative Electronic Systems, « Innovation Group », Geneva, Switzerland
• Interfacing of Single Board Computer (SBC) cards with CES carrier boards for electronic embedded system following the VNX Form Factor specification for embedded systems
2014 Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL-NASA) and Caltech, Pasadena, USA
Junior Researcher - Master thesis
«Embedded avionics and attitude estimation for a mobile spherical autonomous robot»
• Responsible for the hardware choice. Resulted in a flexible low cost solution for the prototyping phase
• Responsible for the software design. Resulted in a real time, singularity free estimate of the attitude
• Implementation of a tool free procedure for MARG sensor calibration
• Working demos in Gazebo to gather money from investors
2013-2014 MEGGITT SA, « Engineering Aerospace Systems Department », Fribourg, Switzerland
• Establishment of the first data acquisition protocol for a mechanical test bench
• Implementation of a user friendly application in Matlab to visualize, process and store vibration signatures in a database
2013 Distributed Intelligence Systems And Algorithm Laboratory (DISAL), EPFL, Switzerland
In the scope of Swiss OpenSense project, «Electronic and mechanical integration of a wind sensor »
• Assessed the capabilities and flaws of a wind sensor to determine wind speed and direction, especially in turbulent wind flow
• Interfaced the sensor with a control board using I2C protocol and implemented a series of commands in C to control the sensor
• Created a simple handmade test bench with very limited resources.
2012 Laboratory of Intelligent System (LIS), EPFL, Switzerland
In the scope of European myCopter project, « Radar based navigation and collision avoidance »
• Implemented a real time FFT on an embedded dsPIC microcontroller
• Designed and manufactured a low cost test bench for the Doppler radar system
• Researched the possibility to use radar signal strength to estimate the distance
• Exposed a design flaw in the electronic powering board of the radar
2012 Machining training, École des métiers de Lausanne (ETML), Switzerland
Practice of machinery manufacturing such as milling, drilling, turning and soldering
2014-2015 Swiss Air Force, Payerne Air Force base, Switzerland.
Sergeant, Electrical mechanic on the F/A-18 C/D fighter jets
• Responsible for military instructions of the recruits
• Management and control of the electrical repairs on the military aircrafts
2015 Swiss Association for the executive's formation, SVF-ASFC
Certificate of the module "Manage a group/team at group/team's level"
2015 Swiss Association for the executive's formation, SVF-ASFC
Certificate of the module "Self-awareness at group/team's level"
2013 International Traffic in Arms Regulations Compliant, ITAR
Certificate obtained at MEGGITT SA
Mobile robots, haptic human robot interfaces, microcontrollers, control systems, electronics, electromechanics,
sensors, microinformatics, integrated transducers and drives, applied machine learning, signal processing, image
processing, computer aided engineering, mechanics of structures
Softwares: Matlab, SolidWorks, ProE, Catia, Blender, MPLAB, Atmel Studio, MS Office, LateX, LabView.
Programming languages: C, embedded C, C++, Assembly.
French: native language
English: complete professional capacity
German: basic knowledge (A2)
Interests and Activities
• 3D modeling: Workshop's certificate "Mastering Modeling in Blender" from CGcookie the biggest online learning platform for Blender.
• Football: 10 years of practice, being regularly Captain of the team
• Sharpshooting: 6 years of sport shooting at 300m, Vaudois vice champion in team competition, young shooter category (2009), more than 16 distinctions of competition shooting
Born the 4th February 1991, 25 years old
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £350 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2017 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.