More than 14 years experience in the space field. Combined expertise in strategic planning, marketing and engineering of million euros public and private bids in the security sector. Spent two years in French Guiana for the installation and test activities at the Centre Spatial Guyanais. Placed special emphasis on work organization and group coordination. For the last five years, I have been involved in the design, development, integration and management of prime ESA projects as AIT Engineer.
EXPERIENCE OHB-System AG Bremen, Germany July 2010 – today
· AIT Engineer for the management of EDRS EM FlatSat project.
· System Engineer for the design, development and integration of SGEO EGSE project.
Carlo Gavazzi Space S.p.A. Milan, Italy mid 2005 – June 2010
· System Engineer for the design, development and integration of the following projects:
o “Système « Equipement Clôtures » du sites ELS et Port de Pariacabo” (Security System) at Centre Spatial Guyanais.
o MANGOUSTE (Security System) at Centre Spatial Guyanais.
o Optical &Video system of the VEGA Ground Segment at Centre Spatial Guyanais.
o “Système Videosurveillance VEGA” project at Centre Spatial Guyanais.
· Proposal Manager for security projects
Telematic Solutions S.p.A. Milan, Italy 2004 – mid 2005
· Marketing Project Manager.
· Responsible for HW integration of the PRIMEDATA 3000 project (portable wireless data acquisition and archiving system).
Carlo Gavazzi Space S.p.A. Milan, Italy 2001 - 2003
· System Engineer for the design of the SAR-Lupe Satellite Management Unit (SMU) EGSE programme.
· System Engineer for the design of the Modular Cultivation System (EMCS) EGSE programme (International Space Station).
· Involved in the study for the design of the SAR-Lupe Ground Segment programme.
· Participation in the design of the European Drawer Rack (EDR) EGSE programme (Microgravity Facilities for Columbus – International Space Station).
· Support to the System Engineer involved in the integration phase of the Fluid Science Laboratory (FSL) EGSE programme (Microgravity Facility for Columbus – International Space Station).
· Joined Carlo Gavazzi Space participating in the Telecommande Sauvegarde Ariane (TSAR) project and in the study of Systeme d’Analyse d’Evenements (SAE) application requirements.
EDUCATION Politecnico di Milano Milano, Italia 2001
· Graduated with a B.S. degree in Telecommunication Engineering in October of 2001
LANGUAGES Italian : Native.
English : Fluent.
French : Intermediate.
· Great communication and interpersonal relationships skills.
· Great adaptability to the working environment, good team worker, quick learner, hard worker.
INTERESTS Travelling, Sport activities, Photography and Music.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £350 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2017 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.