PROFESIONAL EXPERIENCE ---------------------------------
05/2015 – current, Airbus SAS, Toulouse Blagnac
Strategist / General Procurement Strategy
* Organize Benchmarking workshops to find best practices through direct exchange with external partners
(Plan key milestones, coordinate internal and external stakeholders, lead workshops, define methodology and process, draft and communicate reports on lessons learnt, follow up improvement plan)
* Generate business intelligence reports to support procurement decision-making
* Organize Strategic Fit Meetings between management team and each key supplier
* Launch “Lab” through digital and physical platforms with work packages breakdown, follow up pilot phase
06/2014 – 12/2014, Airbus SAS, Toulouse Blagnac
Assistant Commercial Manager/ Procurement Programme A380 (End-year internship)
* Facilitated weekly A380 Claim Review Committee decision-making meetings in a multi-functional environment
* Managed KPIs, improved KPI in an automatic and visual-friendly way (using Excel), periodic report on cost avoidance
* Managed A380 WPs database and conducted price validity analysis for financial risk forecast against different scenarios
* Followed up Procurement-related actions and decisions from Programme governance meetings
07/2012 – 06/2013, Airbus SAS, Toulouse Blagnac
Market Intelligence / Aerostructure Procurement Strategy (Gap year internship)
* Planned and conducted “Value Chain Analysis 2012” to build a picture on aerostructure global sourcing and supply chain
* Deployed Market Intelligence and establish organized knowledge on market, competition, and countries
* Defined Sub-commodity Strategy documents
* Restructured, designed and administrated online collaborative platform
09/2011 – 05/2014, EDHEC Business School, France
Master degree in Business Management; MSc in Marketing Management
09/2007 – 06/2011, Communication University of China
Bachelor of Arts (Major: French; TV Editing and Directing)
LANGUAGE AND COMPUTER SKILL -----------------------
Chinese – Native
French – Fluent
English – Fluent
German – beginner level
Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
E-site editing (eg. i-share)
Piano, pool billard
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.