12 / 2012 –
Airbus D&S – Space Systems (Toulouse)
Space Remote Sensing Image Quality (IQ) engineer :
+ Goal: Check the systems and processing chain performances against the final images quality
* Radiometric and geometric performances validation.* Head of the In-Orbit Tests (IOT) and the Operational Conditions Maintenance IQ (IQCCO):
- Calibration and performances assessment
- SW and HW needs definition
- Activities coordination+ METOP 2nd Generation:
* Ground Processor Prototypes (GPP) and Data Simulators (IDS) development.
* Instrument performances (3MI, MWS, MWI, ICI, RO…) follow-up
* Platform & instruments pointing performances analyst
+ R&D on added-value procedures
08 / 2011 –
11 / 2012
Airbus D&S – Space Systems, on behalf of AKKA Technologies (Toulouse)
Image quality engineer.
11 / 2010 –
08 / 2011
Laboratoire d’Etudes en Géophysique et Océanographie Spatiales (LEGOS-CNRS, Toulouse)
+ Wavelet analysis on altimetry and ocean colour images:
Topex-Poseidon, Jason-2, ERS and Envisat data
+ Ocean topography and biogeochemistry analyses (project OST-ST)
01 / 2009 –
07 / 2010
Centre National d’Etudes Spatiales (CNES, Toulouse)
Research engineer :
+ Clouds detection and atmospheric correction for Sentinel-2 GPP
+ Scientific publications and system specifications writing
02 / 2008 –
06 / 2008
Centre d’Etude Spatiale des Rayonnements (IRAP-CESR), Toulouse
End-of-studies project :
+ Data mining of the XMM-Newton telescope’s data to study X-ray sources
+ Light curves and energy spectra fitting
Space telecommunications: constellations, networks…
Radiofrequency systems and instrumentation
Analogue / digital modulations
Space navigation systems (GPS)
Remote Sensing skills
Passive techniques: VIS, IR, microwave sounders…
Active techniques: radar, SAR, LIDAR…
Instrumentation: optics, detectors, electronics…
Radiometric and geometric performances
Advanced image processing
Analogue / digital circuits
Closed-loop systems, stabilization criteria, Kalman filter…
Space Physics skills
Attitude and orbit control systems (AOCS)
Flight and space mechanics/dynamics
09/2007 – 06/2008
Master in Astrophysics and Space Sciences at Institut Supérieur de l’Aéronautique et
l’Espace (ISAE-SUPAERO), in Toulouse.
09/2006 – 06/2008
Aeronautical Engineering at SUPAERO, in Toulouse. Specializations in Automatics,
Space Systems and Space Image Processing.
* Satellite inertia wheel control system design
* Diffraction analyses in an optical bench
* Micro-strip RFID system design
02/2002 – 06/2006
Telecommunications Engineering at Escola Tècnica Superior d’Enginyeria de
Telecomunicacions (Telecom–BCN), in Barcelona.
Specializations in Radiofrequency, Electronics and Remote Sensing Systems.
* Microwave, antennas, electronics and optical links laboratories
* Remote-controlled robotic arm design
* VHDL programming on an Altera FPGA
+ Inter-cultural groups communication à job international meetings and reviews
+ Multi-disciplinary teams interface (Airbus D&S)
+ Customer needs and support (SPOT-6/7)
+ In-public communication:
* AESS Estudiants group President (Telecom-BCN): courses, conferences (Expo-ESA)
* job training
Spanish and Catalan: mother tongues
French: C2 (European level)
+ Time and tasks planning, costing and budget management (~10 000 h) as head of the IQCCO team (5 people).
+ Use of Agile procedures.
+ Team work and group leadership:
* Management of technical consultants at Airbus D&S
* Students tutoring (LEGOS and Airbus D&S)
+ Programming: Python, C, Java, VHDL, Assembler
+ Software: Matlab, ENVI, AutoCAD, Pspice, LabView, Office
+ Systems: Windows, Linux
+ Culture: languages, history, arts, literature…
+ Sports: football, basketball, paddle…
+ Social voluntary services
+ Oil painting
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £350 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2017 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.