To obtain a position where I can utilize my work experience and education to improve and benefit the company's operation by keeping a positive attitude.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Recent graduate in a field of Space Engineering with the ability to take a challenging position in Engineering Industry.
• Possess excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
• Proven competence in working with others in a team effort.
• Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve problems and also showcased leadership qualities.
• Equipped with software and hardware programming skills and an ability to write technical reports.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATES
• Bachelors in Space Engineering (Honors) Expected 2016
York University, Toronto, ON
York University Entrance Scholarship ($2,000 value)
Dean’s Honors Award in Academics 3rd year
• Basic Amateur Radio Certificate with Honors
• Advanced Amateur Radio Certificate
• STK (Systems Tool Kit) Certified
Modeling, Simulation, Analysis and Operations Software
LIST OF SKILLS
PTC – Creo Lab View Excel NX: Siemens PLM software
PCI Geomatica Altium Designer
Java Fortran and scientific programming Matlab Python C
Oscilloscope (Analog and Digital) Signal Generator Pulse Generator Digital Analyzer
FPGA Board (Hardware Programming) Satellite Tracking
Research Assistant 2015 – 16
(York University, ON)
• Worked on the design of structure and mechanics of the solar sails.
• Created technical reports on the project.
Lassonde Academy Coach June 2016 – August 2016
(York University, ON)
• Worked on the development and launch of Lassonde Academy.
• Provided online support and math coaching to prospective Lassonde students
• Received experience in website development, content management and computational development
Research Assistant March 2014 – August 2014
(York University, ON)
• Worked on creating technical reports for the research projects.
• Worked on Beaglebone circuit board for creating a two-way communication with the Argus Spectrometer in a UAV based research project.
• Researched on different types of Indoor Navigation Technology to be designed and built for MIRCOM Company.
Robotics Instructor 2013 – 15
(Logic Fusion Limited, Toronto, ON)
• Taught kids of the age of 9 -12 years about the LEGO mind storm robotics kits, gaming design software and computer hardware.
• Provided the proper hands-on training to the kids on how to assemble the robotic kits and program them.
Administrative Assistant 2010 – 11
(Ityaadi Corporation, Edmonton, AB)
• Organized the data sheets and placed them in proper place.
• Attended phone calls and solved the problems of the customers.
• Worked on Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and were able to present the given data to the manager.
• Performed the duties of data entry and other office duties.
Final Year Engineering Capstone Project (4th year)
• Worked on: 3D Tracking and Detection of the non-cooperative moving objects using stereo vision camera and measure the position and velocity of an object.
• Designed and implemented the working model of the project.
• Performed background research, created innovative solutions, analyzed and tested the model.
• Prepared a detailed report and presented the project.
Space Mission Design (4th year)
• Worked on providing a detailed design of a satellite and its payload by setting up the objectives for the project.
• Analyzed the reliability and the efficiency of an approach to a design.
• Studied several different aspects of the working of design using Space Mission Analysis and Design (SMAD) process.
LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE AND ACHIEVEMENTS
• Founder of Cyber Troops Club at York University
• President of Robot Fighting Club at York University
• Sponsorship Manager of Robogals Chapter at York University
• Student representative at Lassonde Engineering Academic Committee
• Peer Mentor for the first year incoming Engineering students
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.