Spanish man working in Argentina
Company INVAP SE
INVAP S.E. - Estructuras & Mecanismos
Cte Luis Piedrabuena 4950.
(R8403CPV) S.C. de Bariloche - Rio Negro - Argentina.
Mechanical technician (graduated)
Satellite Ground Support Equipment Mechanic
Mechanical Ground Support Equipment designer in the Structures and Mechanism department (Solid Works) .
- Performs assembly, installation, maintenance, and repairs on program provided ground support equipment.
- Locates and diagnoses failures, replaces defective components
- Performs basic troubleshooting using detailed drawings, diagrams, sketches, specifications, prints, manuals, and verbal and/or written instructions.
- Uses a variety of hand, power, and test equipment.
- MGSE tracking during manufacture cycle.
- MGSE validation test and procedures. (During life time and before lunch campaign)
Satellite Lifting Operation Supervisor:
- Spacecraft lifting tasks supervisor inside clear-room during critical operations.
- Rigging and fastening certificated by Argentinian Institute (IRAM 3920 ,IRAM 3921)
- Crane and forklift certificated operator by Argentinian Institute (IRAM 3920 ,IRAM 3921)
- Lifting tasks manager certificated by Argentinian Institute (IRAM 3920 ,IRAM 3921)
Logistic supervisor in Lunch campaign ARSAT-1 (Lanched in 14 Octobre 2014) and ARSA2 (launched September 2015)
- From Argentina to lunch site Centre Spatial Guyanise(Guyana) Satellite cargo, safety transport person in charge.
- Launch site integration support activities for lunch campaign
- Proficient use of basic shop arithmetic.
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications (Word and Excel) to document results..
- Demonstrated ability to learn new skills and follow written procedures
- Ability to multi-task,and prioritize work.
- Initiative, self-starter, adaptable, and highly motivated for excellence.
- Ability to work under limited supervision.
- Ability to read, write and interpret written instructions in English.
- Ability to work flexible hours, overtime, and weekends as needed based on demanding manufacturing schedules.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good documentation skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to lift/push/pull up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to be on feet for up to 8 hours each day.
- Directs several professional and technical disciplines in Logistic (Shipping, Receiving, and Inventory)
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the Logistics
- Develops and implements procedures / policies within area managed
- Participate in strategy development for company function
- Ensures that budgets, schedules, and performance standards are realistically set and attained.
- Identifies areas for process flow improvements
- Strong interpersonal skills dealing with people that have technical/professional/management backgrounds.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills.
Spanish and English
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.