EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- 2014 - 2017: PhD studies, Remote Sensing: Time Series Analysis Using High Resolution Multispectral Optical and Radar SAR Images, Ecole Doctorale SICMA – Télécom Bretagne. France (Scholar of ANRT - CIFRE)
- 2012 - 2013: MSc. Earth Observation and Geomatics, University of Strasbourg. France.
- 2011 - 2012: Civil Engineering student – Master 2, INSA Strasbourg. France. Academic mobility with Industrial University of Santander (UIS), Colombia.
- 2006 - 2012: Civil Engineer, Industrial University of Santander. Bucaramanga. Colombia.
- 2005: Diploma in studies of Geographic information systems, Industrial University of Santander. Bucaramanga. Colombia (Scholar)
- May 2014 to present: Doctoral Research at CS, Information Systems – Télécom Bretagne.
Scientific research: “Time Series Analysis Using HR Multispectral Optical and Radar SAR Images”
- March 2013 – September 2013: CNES (French Space Agency) Internship of 6 months in the frame of the Master 2 Earth Observation and Geomatics. University of Strasbourg – France.
Scientific research: "Using space data to track malaria in Guyana". Working unit: DSP/TEC CNES.
- March 2012 - December 2012: Internship at SERTIT (SErvice Régional de Traitement d’Image et de Télédétection), Strasbourg – France, in the frame of the Master 2 Civil Engineering. INSA Strasbourg and Industrial University of Santander.
Modelisation GIS of environmental and societal indicators from very high resolution remote sensing data in the frame of the epidemiologic project « EEOS Malaria » (CNES's financial resources).
- March 2008 – December 2010: Engineering assistant, Civil engineering department - Universidad Industrial de Santander. UIS. Bucaramanga.
Coordination of work groups in the design of highways.
- September 2005 – February 2008: Technician in Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Public health observatory of Santander. Bucaramanga
Planning, development and creation of maps for the epidemiological monitoring system of Santander and issues related to the health of the department of Santander.
- March 2005 – August 2005: Engineering assistant, Research group of Geomatics, Civil Engineering department - Universidad Industrial de Santander. UIS. Bucaramanga.
Coordination of the work group for the forest inventory of the project entitled “Metrolinea”.
- 2007: Course in Geographic information Management, Geographic Institute Agustín Codazzi. Bucaramanga. (Scholar)
- Information Technology skills: SNAP ESA Toolbox, Orfeo Toolbox CNES, NEST ESA Toolbox, PolSARpro, ArcGIS 10, ENVI (EX, 5), ERDAS 9.3, Autocad, Acces, Python, SQL, IDL, C, Microsoft Office, Staroffice, Fireworks.
- Personal skills: Able to adapt myself to news environments, Cooperative and Responsible, Independent and Innovative Thinking.
- Promote Science and Space Technology : @ScienceAndSpace (Twitter)
- Award design for the creation of the XV National Congress of UIS graduates. Universidad Industrial de Santander. ASEDUIS. 2002.
- Interests: Climbing, science, space activities, innovation, astronomy, music, literature, cultures.
- French: advanced C1, English: level B1, Spanish (mother tongue), notions of Italian.
Perez Saavedra L.M., Mercier G., Yesou H., Liège F., Pasero G. (2016) Change Detection Processing Chain Dedicated to Sentinel Data Time Series. Application to Forest and Water Bodies Monitoring. ESA Living Planet 2016. Prague, Czech Republic.
Perez Saavedra L-M. (2013) (Confidential Project CNES). Using space data to track malaria in Guyana. Strasbourg: University of Strasbourg, Final Project.
Perez Saavedra L-M. (2012) (Confidential Project CNES). Modélisation sous SIG d’indicateurs environnementaux et sociétaux à partir d’imagerie satellite très haute résolution. « Automatisation et industrialisation du projet d’épidémiologie EEOS Malaria ». Strasbourg: INSA of Strasbourg, Final Project UIS Colombia, civil engineering Faculty.
Allain-Moulet M., Souillé G., Guzzonato E., Canals A., Perez Saavedra L.M. (2016) Big Data Analytics for Data Earth Observation. Poster at 2016 Conference on Big Data from Space –BiDS’16. Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain.
Uribe C, Huber C, Lafaye M, Marié T, Vignolles C, Pérez L-M, Yesou H, Maxant J. (2013) Exploitation of HR and VHR data for epidemiological studies: case of urban malaria in Western Africa and bilharzias. Poster at 33rd EARSeL Symposium. P.R. of China.
Production of Cartography and statistics for Public Health in the revue of the Public Health Observatory of Santander (Colombia):
- Morbidity indicators in Santander (2007) year 3, Number 2 - ISSN 1909 - 1052 - 2007. (1000 exemplars). Colombia
- Maternal mortality in Santander, 2004 - 2007. (2007). year 2, Number 2 - ISSN 1909 - 1044 - 2007. Colombia
- Health Diagnostics in Santander (2006). year 2, Number 2 - ISSN 1909 - 1052 - 2006. (1000 exemplars). Colombia
- Profile of morbidity and mortality in Santander (2006) year 2, Number 3 - ISSN 1909 - 1052 - 2006. Colombia
- Morbidity indicators in Santander (2006) year 2, Number 2 - ISSN 1909 - 1052 - 2006. (1000 exemplars). Colombia
- Morbidity indicators in Santander (2005) year 1, Number 2 - ISSN 1909 - 1052 - 2005. (1000 exemplars). Colombia
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.