Software Project Manager / Business developer
1. Key Facts
- 11 years of experience in developing and managing software projects in the field of navigation and geo-localization.
- In charge of the Chinese/German markets for the company OKTAL SYNTHETIC ENVIRONMENT (SOGECLAIR Group).
- Worked for both big and small companies requiring flexibility, responsibility and a high level of project drive.
- Strong technical and commercial background in international context.
- Successfully managed numerous complex international projects (FP6, FP7, H2020, Defense projects...) in GNSS domain.
2. Professional Experience
Since April 2013: Business Developer / Project Manager - OKTAL-SE (SOGECLAIR group) - Toulouse (FR-31)
- Management of the OKTAL-SE Chinese market.
- Management of the OKTAL-SE German market.
- In charge of training for both technical and sales teams.
- Managing the coordination between the OKTAL-SE Chinese (Autosoft Technology Co.) and German (Lange-Electronic GmbH) resellers.
- Organizing face to face meetings with prospects and customers in coordination with the local agent.
- Responsible for the OKTAL-SE User Days in China.
- Leader of the group “Collaborative Projects” of the Defense Company Cluster “Primus” founded by the Chambre de Commerce et d’Industrie Midi-Pyrénées.
- Casual lecturer in satellite navigation at ISAE-SUPAERO
Main customers: Germany: Diehl BGT Defence, WTD 81, Continental, Bosch, Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft…
China: MoD, Universities, EO Research Centers…
Sept 2009 - April 2013: Project Manager / Product manager - OKTAL-SE (SOGECLAIR group) - Toulouse (FR-31)
- Expert in Satellite Navigation and Simulation Software Development.
- Management of the GNSS simulator SE-NAV development.
- Head of the SICASSE project: development of a geolocalized application, embedded in Android phones, for studying the impact of climate change on wild species.
- Management of European Projects (e.g. FP7 projects: GAPFILLER, H2020: JUPITER...) from project initiation to product delivery.
- Team coordination (mainly Developers & Computer graphists).
- Management of strong and positive relationships with customers & partners to achieve long-term relationship and launch collaborative projects.
March 2008 - Sept 2009: R&D Engineer - EVOSYS (EUROLOGICIEL group) - Le Plessis-Robinson (FR-92)
- SPEED Hosting Structure Leader for Thalès Alénia Space (Toulouse, France).
- In charge of the conception of the computation kernel of the SPEED System (porting the EGNOS Central Processing Facility to Linux for customization and certification).
- Responsible for coordinating with the Spanish development team of GMV (Madrid, Spain).
January 2005 - March 2008: R&D Engineer - ERGOSPACE - Toulouse (FR-31)
- In charge of the development of the Ergospace software development (GNSS reception in constrained environments) and EnviNav (Satellite Tool Kit Plug-in of the Ergospace product).
3. Key Skills and Competencies
PRE-SALES & PROPOSAL:
- Revenue, market and cost assessments to define business plans.
- Definition and initiation of projects (for instance, SICASSE and GAPFILLER projects).
- Lead of the Technical Specifications in coordination with developers and partners.
- Definition of efficient schedules to ensure success and acceptance of the proposals.
- Overall project plan and schedule follow-up.
- Technical teams management - Potential issues and risk assessment.
- Progress, risk and opportunities survey.
- Production of periodic reports.
- Organization and leading of regular meetings with partners and customers.
- Capitalization of results on internal products in collaboration with the R&D manager.
- Customer reviews Management.
- Preparation and supervision of tutorials and training sessions.
- Support to the Sales Manager before and during special events (User Group meetings).
- Organization of business meetings with Chinese and German prospects and customers.
- Preparation and presentation of product demonstrations (face to face meetings).
- Exhibition attendance (Paris Air Show, Eurosatory, Munich GNSS Conference, Toulouse Space Show…).
- Expert in satellite navigation and software simulation development and management (COTS approach).
- Strong Coding Skills: C++, C, JAVA, MPICH.
- Web development: PHP, MySQL, JS
- Mobile SDK: Android, Unity
- GUI/ Communication: QT.
- 3D: Open GL, OSG.
- PM tools: Microsoft Project, MS Office.
2004 SUPAERO Engineer
ISAE-SUPAERO, Toulouse, France
Major: Space Systems
2004 Master’s Degree (D.E.A.) in Astrophysics, with honors
Université Paul Sabatier, Toulouse III, France
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.