Electrical System Engineer with experience developing electromechanical products within the Aerospace, Defense, and Automotive sectors. Extensive R&D and product development from concept to product manufacture. Skilled in electrical machine drives and power electronics control.
Electrical Engineering: Power Electronics - Analogue and digital electronic
Electrical Machines - Switched reluctance machine, PMSM and Induction Machine
Automotive : Matlab, Simulink, Powertrain, ATI Vision, C Langage,Micro-controller, Team Center Visio
IT: Powerpoint, Excel, Word
English: working language
German: Zertifikat Deutsch
since Feb. 2016 Project Engineer [contract]
Scotland Electronics - Inverness - UNITED KINGDOM
- Defense sector projects
- MilCAN and CANopen communication protocoles
- BLDC motor drive strategies with Matlab Simulink
- TI Code Composer Suite and Embedded coder
- Technical customer support
May 2015-Feb.2016 Electronic specialist [contract]
Jaguar Land Rover - Warwick - UNITED KINGDOM
- Training preparation and delivery in Elec. Eng.
- Diagnostics, Infotainment, Electronic, Electrical
Project Engineer in Infotainment Department (on secondment)
- Component packaging review (grounding, clearance, fixation)
- Thermal management: test preparation and results analysis
June 2012-Apr.2015 Control Law Engineer
Valeo Air Management - Basildon - UNITED KINGDOM
- Control of a switched reluctance machine for E-charger [Algorithms generated in Simulink]
- Technical specifications and validation
- Software development support
- Electronic boards population, test specifications and validation
- Suppliers follow-up
Mar. 11 - June 2012 Electrical System Engineer
Valeo Engine and Electrical Systems - CergyPontoise - FRANCE
- Design of an on-board charger/motor for vehicle
- Permanent magnet machine control strategies with Matlab-Simulink
- Technical specifications - Line manager support
June 09 - Mar. 11 Electrical System Engineer
SAFRAN ES for Astrium Space Transportation EADS - Les Mureaux - FRANCE
- Thrust Vector Control system design
- Management of external suppliers
- Customers requirements reception
- Transcription of the requirements into technical specifications
- Suppliers follow up
- Equipment development monitoring
- Equipment qualification tests
June 08 - June 09 Lecturer
University of KwaZulu Natal - Durban - SOUTH AFRICA
- Power Electronics
- Final year projects supervision
Sept. 05 - June 08 R&D Coordinator
EPMI - CergyPontoise - FRANCE
- Resolver algorithms development [Hispano-Suiza partnership]
- Lecturer in Electronic and Electrical Machines
Sept. 04 - Sept. 05 Lecturer ESIB -
St Jopeph University - LEBANON
- Lecturer in Automatic and Power Electronics
Sept. 99 - Sept. 04 R&D Engineer
Valeo Electrical Systems - Créteil - FRANCE
- Machine drive on micro-controller
- Tests and Measures
2003 PhD in Electrical Engineering
Université Pierre et Marie Curie - Paris - FRANCE
- Subject: Drive of an Integrated Starter Alternator for Automotive Applications
- Content: Induction machine, Control and Power Electronics using Matlab Simulink Professional
AMIET - Associate Member of the Institution of Engineering and Technology
MIEEE - Member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
Member of the Society of Automotive Engineers
since Nov. 2015 Guest Lecturer at Coventry University
- Hybrid and electrical vehicles: Technology and challenges
since Mar. 2015 Guest Lecturer at University of Sussex
- Electrical and Hybrid Vehicles
- Automotive network
- Automotive electronic
since Jan. 2015 Guest Lecturer at University College of London
- Hybrid and electrical vehicles
sinceNov. 2014 Guest Lecturer at Brunel University
- Hybrid and electrical vehicles
- Automotive electrical and electronic networks
- IEEE Trans. on Industrial Electronics
- IEEE Trans. on Vehicular Technology
- IET Circuits, Devices&Systems
Publications (since 2006)
A solution for SRM starting hesitation: from FE analysis to bench validation ZaatarMakni and Kamel Bouallaga COMPEL: The Int. Journal for Computation and Mathematics in Electrical and Electronic Eng., Vol. 34 Iss: 6, pp.1673 - 1686
Effective Starting Procedure for a Three Phase Switched Reluctance Motor Z. Makni, K. Bouallaga and D. Dupuis 9th Int. Conference on Ecological Vehicles and Renewable Energies, EVER, March 2014
Fault tolerant inverter with real time monitoring for aerospace application K. Bouallaga, J. Guitard and F. Richard EPE-PEMC 2010, Ohrid
Fully Integrated FPGA-Based Controller for Synchronous Motor L. Idkhajine, E. Monmasson, M. W. Naouar, A. Prata, K. Bouallaga IEEE Trans. on Industrial Electronics, vol. 56, no. 10, pp. 4006-4017, October 2009
System on Chip controller for electrical actuator L. Idkhajine, A. Prata, E. Monmasson, K. Bouallaga and MW. Naouar IEEE ISIE 08, Cambridge - UK, pp. 2481-2486
Demodulation Methods on Fully FPGA-Based System for Resolver Signals Treatment K. Bouallaga, L.Idkhajine, A. Prata and E. Monmasson EPE 2007, Aalborg - Denmark, September 07
Research of a strategy for battery charging with an asynchronous generator at variable speed K. Bouallaga, R. Goyet, M. Poloujadoff and F.X. Bernard IEEE ISIE 07, Vigo - Spain, June 07
A system for charging of dual voltage level batteries in automotive applications K. Bouallaga, M. Darcherif IEEE IEMDC 07, Antalya - Turkey, May 07
Charging two batteries with an asynchronous machine K. Bouallaga, R. Goyet, M. Poloujadoff, H. Kanaan and R. Ghosn JIEEEC 2006, Aman - Jordan, March 2006
Reverse rotating direction of Electric Supercharger United Kingdom application: 1511118.0 June 2015 - Kamel Bouallaga, Goncalo Manuel, Philip John Spanton, Don Lee
Control module for controlling current in a switched reluctance motor United Kingdom application: 1422997.5 Dec. 2014 - Kamel Bouallaga, Goncalo Manuel
Magnetic sensor offset identification United Kingdom application: 1323078.4 Dec. 2013 - Kamel Bouallaga, Dominique Dupuis
Switched reluctance machine control based on one sensor and acceleration estimation United Kingdom application: 1323079.2 Dec. 2013 - Kamel Bouallaga, Dominique Dupuis
Switched reluctance machine - Starting procedure United Kingdom application: 1323080.0 Dec. 2013 - Kamel Bouallaga, Dominique Dupuis
Avoiding a surge current in the DC link capacitor when starting a charge operation France application : 1260366 Oct. 2012 - Jose-Louis Da Costa, Sébastien Dijol, Kamel Bouallaga
Comic book: from Hermann to Moore Books : from Dostoievski to Ramonet
Hobbies : Photography - Photoshop
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you accordingly. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.