- Personal details
Date and place of birth: 26. Juni 1987, Valencia (Spain)
- Labour experience
12/2012 – Present : RST Radar Systemtechnik GmbH
Microwave Hardware Engineer
1. Antenna development for radar systems (SAR, GPR).
2. Preparation of technical drawings for antenna fabrication.
3. Antenna measurements (adaptation/return loss and characterization of the radiation pattern).
4. Analysis and study of the multipath effect (satellite signal reflection) in the surrounded area of a transponder.
5. Progamming of not processed radar data (Raw-Data).
6. Redaction of technical documentation and presentation of results.
7. Project management support as the representative of the project manager.
- Academic training
09/2010 – 11/2011 : Technische Universität Darmstadt - Darmstadt (Germany)
Two semesters abroad as exchange student. Master Thesis developed in the Microwave Engineering and Optics department. Finished with honors.
Master Thesis topic: „Reconfigurable Leaky-Wave Antenna based on BST Thick Film”. Final grade: 1,0
09/2005 – 11/2011: Polytechnic University of Valencia - Valencia (Spain)
Telecommunications Engineering degree with intensification in Communications.
09/2003 – 06/2005: Escuelas Profesionales de Artesanos - Valencia (Spain).
High School with technologic speciality. Finished with honors.
09/1990 – 06/2003: Colegio Concha Espina - Valencia (Spain).
Basic and secondary education.
- Languages and computer skills
Spanish and Catalan: Native.
English: C1 Level. „Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (CAE)” and „English for Business”.
German: C1 Level (Negotiation & Business).
Operative Systems : Windows und Linux.
Programming languages: C, C++, Java, VHDL,
Visual Basic, MATLAB, IDL, Assembler language.
Software: LaTeX, FEKO, CST Microwave Studio, HFSS, ADS, AWR Microwave Office, IDL, MATLAB, SIMULINK, Quartus II, PSpice, Microsoft Office, PTC Creo / Pro Engineer, Fireworks, Flash, Dreamweaver.
Driving license B.
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.