M.Sc. Material Science International experience French – English – German
Project Engineer, Faurecia GmbH, Munich, Germany (June 2014 – June 2016)
Projects BMW SUV and Rolls-Royce in automotive seating department
- Evaluated budget and associated schedule for engineering development, prototype and testing costs
- Articulated the acquisition and negotiation of B2B contracts with the BMW Group Result: won sales award for BMW SUV - turnover of €250 Mio
R&D Materials Engineer, EADS Innovation Works, Ottobrunn, Germany (March – October 2013) Development of carbon fibres composite (CFRP) using carbon nanotubes in order to increase electrical conductivity and damage tolerance for aerospace applications
- Manufactured nanodoped laminates using Airbus-patented Vacuum Assisted Process ®
- Designed an electrical conductivity measurement test procedure that was adopted as an Airbus-wide testing norm
- Evaluated laminate properties and test procedure monitored with:
- Interlaminar fracture toughness mode I (GIc) - AIRBUS norm AITM 1.0005
- Interlaminar fracture toughness mode II (GIIc) - AIRBUS norm AITM 1.0006
- Interlaminar shear strength – norm EN2563
- Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC) analysis
- Digital Microscope Keyence VHX-500F
- Carbon fibres layup preforming with a hydraulic press (WKP 8000 S Wickert press) - Three-roll calander (for effective dispersion of CNTs in the matrix)
- Ultrasonic C-Scan
- Water jet cutter
- Hot/wet performance test
- Electrical conductivity measurement
Result: provided quality characteristics and technical data of nanodoped laminates for a conference paper* and distinction of the master thesis (grade 1,59)
*Ballocchi, P., Fogel, M., Parlevliet, P., Walsh, R. (2013), “Enhancement of Electrical Conductivity of Aerospace Structures by Incorporation of CNT doped Carrier Materials into Dry Preforms" SAMPE 8th International Technical Conference & Forum, Wuppertal, Germany, September 11, 2014
R&D Materials Engineer, NTNU University, Trondheim, Norway (July – September 2012) Studied use of natural gas in production of ferromanganese alloys (Bachelor thesis)
- Determined the optimal process parameters (temperature, gas and gas flow) using an electrical induction furnace to produce ferromanganese alloys
- Chemical and physical analysis of alloys produced
Language School, Munich, Germany (2013 – Today)
- Intensive German courses (20 hours per week)
- Evening German courses (3 hours per week) B1 Certificate
Master of Engineering (M.Sc.) - Engineering School ENSIACET, Toulouse, France (2013) Department of Materials Science & Engineering
- Analytical, Theoretical, Organic & Inorganic Chemistry
- Characterisation of Material Properties (alloy, polymer, ceramic and their composites)
- Material Degradation & Material Science
Academic exchange (M.Sc.), University of Malta, Msida, Malta (2012)
- Material Selection for Aerospace Applications
- Composites & Polymers Manufacturing
Bachelor of Sciences (BS), Lycée Henri Wallon, Valenciennes, France (2010) Preparatory classes for entrance into National Engineering Schools Intensive courses in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry
Baccalauréat in Engineering Sciences with honours, Maubeuge, France (2008)
Aviation Initiation Certificate with honours, La Salmagne Airport, France (2008)
- Aerodynamics and flight mechanics
- Flight regulations
- Navigation and flight safety
- History of aviation and space
- Flight training on a Robin DR-400 (4-seat light aircraft)
SKILLS & INTERESTS
IT - Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint & basic knowledge of Python programming language
Aviation - Flight training on a Robin DR-400 (4-seat light aircraft)
Astrobiology - Certificate Coursera (MOOC) August 2015, University of Edinburgh, UK
Scuba diving - Advanced PADI diver certificate, specialised in deep diving, navigation and underwater photography
Photography with DSLR - Portfolio available on http://juliemonteil.crevado.com LANGUAGE SKILLS
French Native speaker
English Full professional proficiency (C1, TOEFL 100/120)
German Fluent – conversational level (B2)
Spanish Beginner (studied for 5 years in high school)
Material selection for space suit visor, University of Malta, 2012
Determined performance index of different materials and established ranking using the numerical method WPM (Weighted Properties Method)
Investigated material properties:
- fracture toughness & impact resistance (IZOD test) from micrometeoroids - Solar ultraviolet & infrared radiation resistance
- Heat resistance & operating temperature range
Result: Polycarbonate has been selected. This material is widely used by the NASA.
Glass fibre reinforced polymer for industry project, University of Malta, 2012
Fabricated a symmetric laminate of woven roving 800 E-glass and isophthalic unsaturated polyester (polymer having a superior water resistance)
Performed ultrasonic scanning (C-Scan), optical microscopy, tensile test and impact test (IZOD test)
PERSONAL PROFILE & MOBILITY
Born in Fontenay-aux-Roses in France the 9th of May 1990 to a French father and a Belgian mother
Live in Munich since March 2013 and perfectly integrated
Leader of humanitarian action for English & French language teaching in Kosgoda, Sri Lanka
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.