Scientific Researcher (Experience: fifteen years in Astrophysics, Magneto-Hydrodynamics). Scientific Advisor in Space Missions. Ph.D. in Physics. Assistant Professor in State and Public University. Outreach. Ph.D. Advisor
Positions and experience
- Facultad de Física, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Madrid, Spain — 2015/02/01 to 2015/06/30. Research in Space Astrophysics. Magnetohydrodynamics. Ph.D. Advisor.
- Facultad de Matemáticas, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Madrid, Spain — 2013/05/01 to 2014/12/31. Scientific Consultant in Space Missions proposed to the European Space Agency (ESA). Space Mission Instrumentation and Telemetry. Project Management.
- Facultad de Física, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Madrid, Spain — 2007/05/01 to 2013/01/31. Principal Investigator of European Research Projects. Research in Space Astrophysics. Analysis of data from Space Missions. Database management. Instrumentation Projects. Teaching. Ph.D. Advisor. Outreach.
- Instituto Nazionale di Astrofisica, Osservatorio Astronomico di Palermo, Palermo, Italy — 2005/03/01 to 2007/02/28. Research in Space Astrophysics. Analysis of data from Space Missions. Research Projects management. Outreach.
- Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Madrid, Spain. Ph.D. 2005
- Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Madrid, Spain. Advanced Studies Certificate 2002
- Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Madrid, Spain. Physics degree 1999
- Italian Language Certificate B2, Escuela Oficial de Idiomas. Madrid, Spain. 2008.
- English Language Certificate B1, Escuela Oficial de Idiomas. Alcalá de Henares, Spain. 2005.
Research Project Management. Space Mission Scientific Advising. Technical writting. Scientific Production in Astrophysics. Group Leadership. SQL, PHP, IDL, Perl, HTML/CSS, Fortran. Operating Systems: Linux, UNIX/Macintosh, Windows. Ofimática. Adobe Creative Suite.
- Number of publications per year in refereed journals (general): 5.
- Number of publications per year in refereed journals (2011-2015): 6.
- Number of publications (ADS): 133.
- Number of publications in refereed journals (ADS): 54.
- Number of publications in refereed journals as first author (ADS): 13.
- Number of publications in refereed journals as second author (ADS): 11.
- Overall number of citations (ADS): 1452.
- Number of Ph.D. thesis being currently supervised: 2.
- Number of Master thesis supervised: 3.
- Number of supervised last-year works (Trabajo Académico Dirigido): 6.
- Lectures: 3.
- National and international activities for the outreach of Science: > 10.
- Aptitude certificate of the ANECA to become university professor.
- Participation in European and international Space Missions, Space and Ground Instrumentation Approved international Space Missions: ATHENA+, WSO-UV. Planned large ESA missions: EUVO (white paper co-author), LOFT (as a supporter).
- Space instrumentation: ISSIS (for the WSO-UV).
- Instrumentation for Ground-base telescopes: CARMENES (3.5m Calar Alto telescope).
International and National Projects
- Number of projects with national and international funding: 11.
- Number of founded international research projects: 3.
- Number of international research projects as PI: 1.
- Number of national research projects as co-PI: 2.
- Ph.D. Extraordinary Prize in Physics. Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Madrid, Spain, 2005
- Organization of international workshops and schools: 3.
- Invitations to international workshops: 5.
- Invited lecturer in international schools: 2.
- Translation to Spanish of the outreach book: Observing the Moon (Observar la Luna, Editorial Tutor, El Drac.)
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.