Oct 2013 - Present : Weight and Balance Engineer - AIRBUS Defence and Space, Getafe, Spain
- A400M loadability studies and contractual weighing procedure.
- Design, development and maintenance of tools (Matlab, C++, Fortran, Excel)
- Light and Medium A/C studies: weight and balance estimations, inertia matrix, mass distributions.
Oct 2007 – Oct 2013 : Mission Analysis Engineer /Technical Manager (EO Satellites) - DEIMOS Space (ELECNOR Deimos), Tres Cantos, Spain
- Mission analysis for EO satellites, mainly, together with some science, technology demonstration and interplanetary missions.
- Studies in phases 0 to C/D: GMES Sentinel 3, Earth Explorer Core Missions, Post-EPS, Microsat, SIM2, DEIMOS2, LOFT, Earth Explorer Opportunity Missions, GNSS-R
- Delta-V budget: injection errors correction, orbit maintenance, collision avoidance and end-of-life
- Analyses of space environment (Proba 3)
- Design and control manoeuvres of formation flying missions (FLEX, XCALE)
- Power budget and duty-cycle analyses
- Software development of internal and commercial tools (e.g. SMAT) in Matlab and C++
Mar 2007- Sep 2007 : Internship - ASTOS Solutions GmbH, Stuttgart (Germany)
- Research and implementation of satellite formation flying model for optimization process in GESOP
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
1999 - 2007 : Master Degree in Aerospace Engineering, Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (Spain)
- Space vehicles specialisation
- Participation in the 8th Student Campaign of ESA Parabolic Flight (study in microgravity)
Spanish: Mother tongue
English: C1 (negotiation level)
German: A2 (intermidiate)
Italian: A2 (intermidiate)
French: A1 (begginer)
- “Analysis Applicability of SMAT - A System and Mission Analysis Tool for Earth Observation Missions”, ICATT, May 2012.
- “The influence of solar and geomagnetic activity modelling on the cost of End-of-Life disposal: Applications to European Earth Observation Missions”, IAC, Prague, October 2010.
- “The influence of solar and geomagnetic activity modelling on the cost of End-of-Life disposal”. ESA/ESAC, ICATT, Madrid, May 2010.
- “Optimized Relative Motion for Spacecraft Formation”, ESTEC, Noordwijk, The Netherlands, International Symposium on Formation Flying Missions and Technologies, April 2008
- Operating systems: Window , Linux (short experience) and MacOS (short experience)
- Programming: Matlab, C++, Fortran, Python, VBA
- Relevant software: STK, Drama, DAS, SPENVIS, SMAT
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.