Sex Female | Date of birth 5 Apr 1991 | Nationality Indian
PERSONAL STATEMENT A Masters graduate in Space science and technology, specializing in Satellite navigation and Orbital mechanics, highly experienced in programming with nearly 3 years working experience and practical experience in systems engineering.
18 Apr 2016–Present Master Thesis fulltime
Airbus Defence and Space, Munich (Germany) , Galileo system support
Benefit of Inter-Satellite Links for Orbit Determination and Time Synchronization (ODTS) Performances of a GNSS System- implemented for Galileo.
▪ Build a "simple ODTS" tool incorporating Inter-Satellite Ranges (ISR) as additional observables, with the main modules:
-Raw Data Generator module
-Orbit Estimation and Time Synchronization module- Using Batch Least squares
-Orbit and Clock Message Generation (including prediction)
▪ Conduct Performance Analyses to highlight how ISR improves ODTS estimation error, and prediction at user level.
1 May 2015- 31 Mar 2016 Work student- Software engineer
Airbus Defence and Space, Munich (Germany) , EGNOS system performance
▪ Developed tool to generate ionospheric data in IONEX format, satellite clock data in SP3 format and ANTEX file as per IGS standards.
▪ Analysis of RIMS measurement data to determine and understand the functional and timely variations.
▪ Performance analysis of SBAS system metrics and its outputs.
1 Jul 2012–30 Aug 2014 Software Engineer
Visteon Technical Services and Centre, Chennai (India) , Embedded systems development
▪ Designed, developed and validated the features of an instrument cluster for Automobile Original Equipment Manufacturers(OEM) such as Nissan, Honda, Ford.
▪ Performed scheduling, kernel operations and configuring the application layer for the customer requirements.
▪ Worked with AUTOSAR software architecture and OSEK network management along with Multimedia CAN involving transport layer interface.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
1 Oct 2014–Present Masters in Earth Oriented Space science and Technology 1.8 CGPA
Technical University of Munich- Faculty also from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität(LMU), German Aerospace Center(DLR), German Geodetic Research Institute (DGFI) and Universität der Bundeswehr München., Munich (Germany)
Main modules: Satellite navigation, Spacecraft technology and operations, On orbit Robotics and dynamics, Orbital mechanics, Earth observation missions and ground segment operations, Earth system science.
▪ Satellite mission design project organized by LSE Space- performed each subsystem design –mainly Payload, EPS and specific focus on Attitude and Orbit Control System (AOCS).
▪ Sea level analysis using altimeter data- ENVISAT- satellite data processing
▪ Risk analysis, integration and testing for space electronics- part of space mission proposal phase.
Seminar: DORIS- French satellite positioning system
1 Jun 2008–1 Jun 2012 Bachelor in Engineering- Electronics and Communication Engineering 8.47 CGPA out of 10
Anna University, Chennai (India)
Modules: Electronics design, Communication systems, Embedded systems, Information technology.
Capstone Project: Improved Noise Reduction technique for an Active Inductor based Ultra Wideband Low Noise Amplifier.
Mother tongue(s) Tamil
Other language(s) UNDERSTANDING SPEAKING WRITING
Listening Reading Spoken interaction Spoken production
English C2 C2 C2 C2 C2
TOEFL 107 GRE 316
German A2 B1 A2 A2 A2
German level A2 at Technische Universitat München
Levels: A1 and A2: Basic user - B1 and B2: Independent user - C1 and C2: Proficient user
Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Communication skills ▪ Good presentation skills acquired from a number of seminars presented at university and workplace.
▪ Ability to entertain and motivate children, gained from the experience with orphaned children at Chennai, India through a society called Minuet, as part of social responsibility.
Job-related skills ▪ Experienced in mentoring new engineers during my work term at Visteon, 2013-2014.
▪ Good self motivation - Developed CANoe test environment, CAPL scripts for automated accurate testing- Received certificate of appreciation from top management at Visteon, India.
▪ Have knowledge and adopted the quality control processes at work.
Digital competence SELF-ASSESSMENT
Information processing Communication Content creation Safety Problem solving
Proficient user Proficient user Independent user Independent user Proficient user
Digital competences - Self-assessment grid
Programming/Scripting skills C, C++
Process management tools Clearcase, Rational Team Concert, Vfile
Design and Validation tools Bernese, Matlab/ Simulink ,Eclayr, Systems tool kit, Vector CANoe/CANalyzer, Trace32, National instruments- port link configuration, Cadence, Agilent ADS, Tanner tools, Nios2,Pspice
Operating Systems Linux ,Windows
Publications Published in the International Journal of VLSI design and Communication systems, Feb 2012 issue. Paper is available online at: http://airccse.org/journal/vlsi/papers/3112vlsics12.pdf
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.