Accomplished motivated, competent, and insightful data scientist with over ten years of experience in data management, data acquisition, and data analytics as part of many interdisciplinary teams in both academia and in the workforce. Excellent administrative and communication skills with an innate ability to be proactive in fast-paced project management and process management-related situations. Technical skills enhanced by meticulous attention to detail, strong multi-tasking skills, and a driving quest for solving problems with creativity and passion.
Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, & Outlook
Project Assistant at Energy Trust of Oregon, Portland, OR 12/2015-Present
● Processes and analyzes 20,000+ site and account records in CRM, Microsoft Excel, and an internal database
● Focuses on process improvements to ETO’s data by placing records in appropriate parent/child and master/subordinate relationships to simplify and streamline ETO’s data
● Generates technical documents about energy efficiency topics for both internal stakeholders and external users
● Collaborates with and supports the Commercial sector team with various data reporting projects
GIS Intern at Livable Lents, Portland, OR 6/2016-9/2016
● Created thematic maps in ArcGIS to identify trends and to convey survey information that was solicited from those living in Portland’s Lents neighborhood
● Converted 700 unique pieces of qualitative survey information into 20 unique pieces of quantitative information that was spatially represented
● Used Microsoft Excel to create professional tables and graphs from solicited survey data
● Maps served as a backdrop for meetings and events with City of Portland employees so improvements can be made to the Lents neighborhood
Executive Assistant/QA Analyst at Noventis, Inc., Portland, OR 9/2014-11/2015
● Utilized SQL, HTML/CSS, Python, Robot Framework, and Selenium for the creation and execution of test cases
● Used JIRA and Confluence for end-to-end testing and for issue escalation
● Assisted CTO with creating expense reports, coordinating travel arrangements, and compliance work
● Served as the head manager of office physical security, concerns, purchasing, and scheduling 30+ events/board meetings
Data Analyst at Chrome Data Solutions, Portland, OR 8/2013-9/2014
● Responsible for the maintenance and accuracy of the Limited Production Options (LPOs) on all 2014 and 2015 United States General Motors vehicles (75+ vehicles)
● Created new codes and logic for hundreds of LPOs that were later released to GM’s brand websites
● Honed VBA skills by creating and running an Excel file that reported the performance tracking of Chrome’s data teams to communicate status of the teams and evaluate improvements over time
● Used Microsoft Word to create technical and highly-detailed workflow documents used for training and to ensure data accuracy in the future
Weather Forecasting Intern at WEWS, Cleveland, OH 5/2012-8/2012
● Extracted and analyzed data from 9 different weather models to generate 15 weather forecast slides used during the 6:00pm and 6:30pm newscasts
● Published a daily blog that described local weather forecasts and local weather information, such as climatological anomalies and drought status updates
● Remained focused, proactive, and flexible during times of heighted urgency, such as during severe weather warnings
● Praised by all of the meteorologists for having very accurate forecasts throughout the entire internship
Portland State University, Portland, OR 6/2016
Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Graduate Certificate; Concentration in Remote Sensing (ENVI)
Bowling Green State University (BGSU), Bowling Green, OH 5/2013
Bachelor of Science in Neuroscience and a Bachelor of Arts in Geography
General Sciences minor and Chemistry minor; Concentrations in Atmospheric Science and GIS (ArcGIS)
Additional Leadership Experience:
Director of the Student Space Ambassador Program, The Mars Generation 12/2015-Present
●Builds relationships with the 600+ Student Space Ambassadors (ages 13-24) via Facebook, Twitter, and e-mail
●Creates, implements, and evaluates leadership and community service curricula to help the SSAs develop as young leaders and as engaged, active members of their communities
●Generates educational materials about various STEAM-related topics in order to expose the SSAs to a multitude of different scientific disciplines and current scientific research/events
Phi Sigma Pi National Honor Fraternity, Inter-Chapter Relations Chair 8/2011-5/2012
● Successfully organized, supported, and coordinated the logistics for BGSU’s first regional conference for 60 Brothers from the Ohio area
● Effectively utilized Facebook, Twitter, and email blasts to communicate the regional conference and other events
● Planned, coordinated, and implemented social and fundraising events that served our philanthropies: Wood County Humane Society and Teach for America
Dance Marathon, Faculty, Staff, and Graduate Student Core Committee 8/2009-5/2010
● Communicated and collaborated with 100+ faculty, staff, and graduate students on campus
● Organized a three-hour block for BGSU’s 15th annual 32-hour Dance Marathon benefiting Children’s Miracle Network, Ohio’s largest student-led philanthropy
● Worked with steering committee members to help raise $126,239.79 (2010 USD) for Children’s Miracle Network
Resident Student Association, Director of Programming 8/2008-5/2009
● Successfully organized, supported, and coordinated 15 large-scale and small-scale programs
● Coordinated email blasts that were sent out to nearly 19,000 students living on campus to communicate events
● Effectively balanced a budget of $30,000 (2009 USD)
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.