STUDIES APPLIED FOR: Aerospace Engineer
ORTEC-IT, Florence (Italy) - May 2015–Dec 2015 / ,ar 2017-Present
▪ Design of mechanical support and electrical/thermal shield for vacuum chamber instrumentation:
- Design and 3D solid modeling of components (CATIA V5);
- Thermal analysis in vacuum chamber conditions (ANSYS).
▪ Design of wiring harness subsystem for PRISMA Satellite, COSMO-SkyMed Second Generation Satellite (SAR antenna) and VEGA Launcher (Interstage 2-3 harness):
- Analysis of requirements and ECSS tailoring;
- Equipment interconnection schemes definition;
- Components sizing and selection;
- Wiring bundle definition;
- 3D Routing of cables and bundles (CATIA V5);
- Electrical scheme and layout drawings (SEE Electrical Harness);
- Edit of wiring harness design documentation.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
▪ Master's Degree in Aerospace Engineering
Università di Pisa, Pisa (Italy) - Oct 2012–Oct 2016
Space Mission and Space Systems Design, Satellites Design, Spaceflight Mechanics, Thermo-Fluid Dynamics, Rocket Propulsion, Plasma Physics, Electric Propulsion, Structural Analysis.
> Master Thesis:
"Wiring Harness Design for Aerospace applications"
- Analysis of the cables design methods for ESA projects;
- Satellite's interconnection schemes definition;
- Bundles rounting and drawings with CAD 3D and 2D software.
> Other academic projects:
"Design of a Small-Satellite Structures"
- Evaluation of the possible structure solutions comply with satellite's requirements;
- Design of the structure and mechanical drawing of the components (CATIA V5);
- Vibro-acoustic analysis and thermo-mechanical analysis (ANSYS + MATLAB);
- Reliability analysis of the structure and critical components identification.
"Pre-Phase A report: Remote sensing of Mediterranean Area with Small-Satellites Constellation"
- Study and assessment of the mission assigned;
- Orbital parameter definition and optimization of the number of satellites (MATLAB);
- Final conceptual design of a single satellite (CATIA V5);
- Risk analysis and work breakdown structures;
- Operating in an international work environment.
▪ Bachelor's Degree in Aerospace Engineering
Univertità di Pisa, Pisa (Italy) - Oct 2007–Apr 2012
Aeronautical Propulsion, Fluid Dynamics, Thermodynamics, Mathematics, Physics, Mechanical Design, Structural Design.
> Bachelor Thesis:
"Study of a Low Power Arcjet Rocket for Space applications"
- Analysis of an arcjet thruster prototype developed at CentroSpazio (Pisa);
- Design of the propeller components and their mechanical drawings (PRO/E);
- Evaluation of the test results performed by CentroSpazio in the nineties and future developments of the arcjet.
▪ High School Diploma in Mechanical Technology
I.T.I.S. Antonio Meucci, Florence (Italy) - Sep 2002– Jun 2007
Technical Drawing, Mechanical Design, CAD 3D, Fundamentals of Mechanics and Physics Theory
Mother tongue: Italian
Other language: English (Good)
- Excellent teamwork skills gained in academic and working environment, such as a great ability to relate and interact with my working partners and with people from different countries;
- Capacity to build and maintain professional relationships with my colleagues;
- Self-criticism ability.
Organisational / managerial skills:
- Problem solving ability thank to my logic and scientific approach;
- Excellent ability to plan ahead and manage time effectively;
- Capacity to deal with stressful situations;
- Good team-leading skills.
- Satellite system and subsystem design
- 3D modelling (CAD) and mechanical drawing
- Structural, vibrational and thermal analysis
- Numerical computing and mathematical analysis
- Wiring harness drawing
- 2D graphic design and video editing
- Very good command of CATIA (+ Harness EI2 module);
- Excellent command of SEE Electrical Harness;
- Good knowledge of Pro/E;
- Basic knowledge of Ansys workbench and APDL;
- Good knowledge of MATLAB;
- Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD / Draftsight;
- Very good command of Photoshop and Premiere;
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office / OpenOffice.
Interests: Aerospace, Science, Sci-fi
Hobbies: Graphic design, Video editing
Sports: Skiing, Climbing, Football
Memberships: Board member of a social and cultural club located in my town where I care about the organization of different activities and events.
Driving licence: B
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.