Married. 47 years old.
Selection, qualification, test and reliability of EEE parts, PCB and connectors
Technological Knowledge of EEE part families
Trials and test specialist, EEE component engineer
Responsable of the qualification of the EEE parts, PCB and connectors :
- Selection of the composants during the project revues. Close collaboration with design, sales and marketing.
- Hardware and software development on test bench for electronic components. Conduct characterization of the components.
- Evaluate and qualify (electrical and thermo-mechanical) the EEE components and the assembly technologies for use within products. Define and pilot the qualification plan
- Perform detailed analysis of components, assemblies and sub-systems regarding the product life in order to improve reliability
- Provide technical assistance against failures
- Support the procurement.
- Develop business for external customers.
- Responsable of the investments and logistics of the test lab.
Software tools : Labview, JAVA, C, Galaxy, SAP, newPDM
Instruments: PXI, IEEE, test benches, Component testers (Sapphire and EX3K), environnemental chambers
Product and qualification engineer
Manage the test laboratory.
- Conduct the development of the test benches to test, characterize and qualify the electronics components (analog components: diode, transistor, regulator, PWM, oscillator).
- Qualify the components in high temperature (HTOL).
- Manage the failure analysis of defect components and review the statistical analysis results
2005 – 2011
Product and test leader
Responsible for the qualification and testing products for the mobile division
- New product development (Mixed signal ASIC):
- Define the test strategy with design team
- Develop test solution on test system (Sapphire test platform) and test interfaces
- Sustaining engineering:
- Characterize and qualify products for improving manufacturing processes and assembly.
- Transfer production on production sites.
- Customer support:
- Implement corrective actions to improve profitability and quality of production.
- Manage customer returns.
2002 - 2005
Field Application engineer
- Project management for STMicroelectronics. Development of test programs on Schlumberger EXA3k and NPTest Sapphire systems for the divisions TPA (VDSL, 100BaseT) and Imaging (digital camera processor).
- Application support for the Grenoble and Crolles sites.
- Good knowledge in Java, perl, C, operating system unix et PC.
Field Application engineer
- Development of a test program for a DVD device for Infineon.
- Application support for Intel (Ireland) and STMicroelectronics in Europe.
Field Application engineer
- Development of specific applications on mixed signal Test systems ( SOC)
- Application support for the TVMC division( TV and video ) for ST microelectronics at Grenoble in France
Technical support engineer
- Responsible of customer accounts and the automotive activity. Maintenance of board test system. Customer support according to the maintenance contract. Manage the stock. Application support.
From September,1st 1998 to February,28th 1999, technical support manager for Scandinavia. Management of a small team and of the agency at Stockholm. Technical support for the customers, mainly in the telecom.
Master in Strategic management (option CAAE-cadre)
Noisy le Grand
Graduated from an engineering school, option in microelectronics and signal processing.
Project during the 4th year at the MTU (Michigan Technology University).
Final training period at NOKIA: ASIC design for the digital television
Officer in the desk in the French Navy. Responsability of the navigation, cooperative, sport, public relation….
Sailing, tennis, piano.
English : fluent.
German : conversational. 1and ½ year in Munich
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.