Thales Alenia Space Torino, Italy Electrical and Functional AIT Engineer for AOCS subsystem (07/2017–current)
- Developed Electrical and Functional test procedures for Euclid’s Fine Guidance Sensor and VIS instrument
- Developed test script environment for testing of those units
- Developed a tool for preliminary FGS image analysis
- Execution and reporting of Electrical and Functional test procedures for the following units: Fine Guidance Sensor, VIS instrument, Reaction Wheels, Sun Sensors, Star Trackers
- Participation in the NRB process: analysis, test, and resolution of anomalies
- Preparation and participation to the test review process (IRR/TRR/PTR/TRB) -
- EGSE setup, calibration, and validation
General Motors Global Propulsion Systems Torino, Italy Software Engineer (01/2017–07/2017)
- Developed algorithms using Simulink for the control of the electrical actuators of GM diesel engines.
- Built Simulink models according to the company standards of the developed algorithms and used them to generate code for the engine control unit
- Hardware-in-the-Loop testing supervision.
Visiting Student-NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory (May 2016 – November 2016)
Developed my master’s thesis during this internship, sponsored by the JVSRP program, working on an electrostatic glider (E-Glider) for mobility around small bodies as part of a NASA Innovative Advanced Concepts (NIAC)-funded project concept under the supervision of Dr Marco Quadrelli.
Specifically, I built using MATLAB a model of the E-Glider, an asteroid-orbiting spacecraft, including:
- Asteroid Itokawa irregular gravitational field modeled through spherical harmonics
- Spacecraft Finite Elements Model, to study the attitude dynamics of the spacecraft
- Solar radiation pressure
- Landing/impacts, modeled using MATLAB event detection function
Summer Intern, Fermilab National Accelerator Laboratory, (Summer 2015)
Internship program for top Italian students of Physics and Engineering sponsored by the Italian Istituto Nazionale di Fisica Nucleare (INFN) and the U.S. Department of Energy (DoE). Built a detailed CAD model of the Muon g-2 experiment hall to assist scientists with the positioning of intruments and equipment during the experiment setup
Torino, Politecnico di Torino, (October 2011 – December 2016)
M.Sc. in Mechatronic Engineering, December 2016. Final grade: 110/110 cum laude
Thesis title: Physics models and simulation techniques for objects in a micro gravity space environment Master’s level courses in:
- Control Systems: Automatic control, Digital control, Robust Control (H∞)
- Estimation, Kalman Filtering and System Identiﬁcation
B.Sc. in Automotive Engineering, October 2014. Final grade: 110/110
MATLAB & Simulink, Embedded Coder, Stateﬂow, STK, MSC Adams, LTSpice, SolidWorks (CSWA and CSWP certificates), Siemens NX, MSC Adams, LTSpice, Adobe Lightroom, LaTeX
C, MATLAB, TCL, Python
Exams and Certifications
GRE Exam: Quantitative Reasoning 169/170, Verbal Reasoning 164/170 (April 2018)
TOEFL: Overall score: 111/120 (May 2018)
- Italian: Mother tongue
- English: Professional Proficiency. Certificate
- French: Intermediate
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.